The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

Hi everyone! I haven't been on for awhile. Logged in today and saw it was my 5th Anniversary. Guess the powers that be pinged me to come back today. Hope you are all doing well. Cheers, frippy :haz:

Happy Anniversary and welcome back Frippy!

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I haven't been on for awhile. Logged in today and saw it was my 5th Anniversary. Guess the powers that be pinged me to come back today. Hope you are all doing well. Cheers, frippy :haz:

Happy Anniversary and welcome back Frippy!

Sounds like karma to me. :)

• Like 1

substancewithoutstyle :ph34r:

My comrade and friend. :wub:

Now Lorraine has gone AWOL. Two days with no activity? :unsure: :( Surely a sign of the apocalypse.

Pola Negri must be turning in her grave.*

* A reference only Lorraine will understand. ;)

I've noticed she's been gone. Hope everything is okay. Unusual for her not to be here during the week.

No gonna speak for her but it seems she is losing some steam for this place at least for the moment anyway. I have gone through similar feelings and phases from time to time. As sensitive as I am it only takes one negative comment directed my way to set me off. As you stated I just hope she is ok as well... :rose:
  • Like 1

Now Lorraine has gone AWOL. Two days with no activity? :unsure: :( Surely a sign of the apocalypse.

I've noticed she's been gone. Hope everything is okay. Unusual for her not to be here during the week.

No gonna speak for her but it seems she is losing some steam for this place at least for the moment anyway. I have gone through similar feelings and phases from time to time. As sensitive as I am it only takes one negative comment directed my way to set me off. As you stated I just hope she is ok as well... :rose:

See TRF Daily Log post # 698.... Hi Lorraine, I hope all is ok with you. :hug2:

• Like 1

See TRF Daily Log post # 698.... Hi Lorraine, I hope all is ok with you. :hug2:

Without even going there I know of the post that you speak sadly...

Hasn't Lorraine done this before? I seem to recall her going AWOL a few times before.

Not without a heads up I don't recall any...

Hasn't Lorraine done this before? I seem to recall her going AWOL a few times before.

Yeah, she was awol awhile back...I checked with another member at the time to get the scoop. She'll be back as this place is addictive, no worries. She's, most likely, lurking about anonymous anyway.

Ya_Big_Tree... haven't seen her around too much, and I've always enjoyed chatting with her - especially about food :D

It figures I'd have to read this post while my lunch break is still more than a half hour away. Thanks! :eyeroll:

She came by and posted a photo pretty recently, but other than that, yeah...not around, really.

Edited by Blue J

Yeah, she was awol awhile back...I checked with another member at the time to get the scoop. She'll be back as this place is addictive, no worries. She's, most likely, lurking about anonymous anyway.

When I took my "week off" a while back I lurked anonymously from time to time but just didn't post or "like" anything during that week. I couldn't pull myself completely away although I wish I had the will to do so and still do. My therapist has actually been attempting to get off of here or at least cut down my internet time down to 1 hour per day. I have been very resistant to this as with not feeling well and with really not much else to do that I enjoy (at least currently) I might loose what marbles I have left if I do so... :)
  • Like 1

When I took my "week off" a while back I lurked anonymously from time to time but just didn't post or "like" anything during that week. I couldn't pull myself completely away although I wish I had the will to do so and still do. My therapist has actually been attempting to get off of here or at least cut down my internet time down to 1 hour per day. I have been very resistant to this as with not feeling well and with really not much else to do that I enjoy (at least currently) I might loose what marbles I have left if I do so... :)

An hour a day would be tough if you're used to being on all the time.

Indeed. I can see her point but even my wife thought that was quite a bit much. This was television time too and not just internet. I am awake 14-16 hours a day. If I ever feel well enough to take on something else that excites and interests as much I certainly will naturally. I have to get my disability stuff straight before I even consider changing anything at this point. My psyche is just to fragile right now to be frank... :)
  • Like 2

Indeed. I can see her point but even my wife thought that was quite a bit much. This was television time too and not just internet. I am awake 14-16 hours a day. If I ever feel well enough to take on something else that excites and interests as much I certainly will naturally. I have to get my disability stuff straight before I even consider changing anything at this point. My psyche is just to fragile right now to be frank... :)

:)

I also miss rushgoober

last time I talked to him he said the negativity of this place was a bit much for him. this is probably the most positive message board I post on, but I guess he's comparing it to the grateful dead forum or something. that guy had really good prog rock knowledge

Awww...poor baby

• Like 2

I came back, what more could you ask for? :coy:

I always thought that the "T" in TRF stood for Tick! I just assumed you owned the joint. :)

Tick is like the Queen of England: no real power but the old bat smiles and waves and gets around. A symbol of all of TRFland. An icon if you will. The Tick.

http://stars.topnews.in/sites/default/files/imagecache/preview/queen-elizabeth-ii36.jpg

;)

• Like 3

G Lee aka GeddyLennon. She hasn't been around for quite a while. I miss her. She gave me my 2112 badge in my signature...
  • Like 1