The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

If he doesn't come back soon, we're going to have to put his picture on a milk carton: .

Oops you meant MALK carton right?

GeddyFan13? whar r you??

No. Milk carton. For a few years, we had posted on milk cartons pictures of missing children.

Oh I know what that program's about. It started right around the time my son was born 1984

asking for Malk was one of the funny shit things GeddyFan13 would go on and on about including

little anecdotes about meeting Geddy and crazy funny misspellings and what not.

I never asked if his Mom was available...... dammit! another missed opportunity!

Geddyfan13, the king of malk!

I always miss Tombstone Mountain. I don't care if he's MIA or not.

The one guy I NEVER miss though, is Lost in Xanadu. I need a break from that cheesebrain ;)

being around so much awesome can make yourself feel like less of a man, I understand
  • Like 3

A couple of absences I noticed after my return recently from a 13-month absence: ThatLight and KW84.

ThatLight has been gone for quite a while for sure. I PMed her a few times here and there and heard back from her once but that was still months back by now. She said she was doing ok at the time. Don't know... :(
  • Like 1

The one guy I NEVER miss though, is Lost in Xanadu. I need a break from that cheesebrain ;)

being around so much awesome can make yourself feel like less of a man, I understand

:LOL:

• Like 1

I haven't seen fraroc in a while...

Just saw a post from him from today.

This is the second person who mistook him for AWOL. I guess since he hasn't started any controversial threads lately people just assume he must be gone :LOL:

You mean you actually want me to start controversy?

• Like 1

A couple folks that i really enjoy and for different reasons who are technically probably not MIA but they are here very infrequently anymore. Gangsterfurious and GeminiRising79... :codger: Love the former's opinions and the latter is great entertainment in my view...

:o :smash:

• Like 1