Does anyone get a little depressed after sex?

JohnRogers

You know what zaps the libido?

Little monkeys like these! :codger:

10632567_10204368333996130_5254614584860533213_n.jpg?oh=95e692db34269f3593853c2ac1931fa8&oe=55EB22C2

The little one is as adorable as ever. Great pic of an awesome family... :cheers:

Actually I can't even remember the last time so that tells you how long it's been. :(

:( Sucks. I can. July 29 of 13'. Lovely... :sigh:

What? Didn't you say you were married?

(And you can tell that I have never been married by asking that question, right?)

I hope you weren't reading this that it was me and Narps. :D

• Like 1

Actually I can't even remember the last time so that tells you how long it's been. :(

(And you can tell that I have never been married by asking that question, right?)

Now that would be something... :)

Me: Eagle, play me Sexual Healing on that bass of yours...

You: Will do Narps...

The rest to the the TRF imagination... :LOL:

• Like 1

Egads. :LOL:

Sorry. Just playing. I know it sounds gross to you. Again. Sorry... *backsoffslowlyquickly*

Sorry. Just playing. I know it sounds gross to you. Again. Sorry... *backsoffslowlyquickly*

No, you took that wrong. I was just laughing at what you were saying. Not saying "ew". :)

• Like 1

^ For the sake of the thread, you should let us know if you get depressed after ;)
  • Like 3

No, you took that wrong. I was just laughing at what you were saying. Not saying "ew". :)

Apologies. The "egads" and "ew" seem similar to me. My bad. Moving on. Nothing to see here folks... :)

After sex ?....No way.

It is before sex where I tend to feel a little depressive apprehension. :scared:

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz77/tanhuntland/fat-sexy-woman.jpg

Holy Crap! :LOL: I hope you're never on the bottom. :eh:
  • Like 2

After sex ?....No way.

It is before sex where I tend to feel a little depressive apprehension. :scared:

There's a forum for ER staff I read on occasion, just for the laughs and because I am continually amazed at the stupidity and weirdness our species is capable of.

Anyway, someone posted about treating a 300+ lb woman who was pregnant. I don't remember all of the specific details or how the doctor found out this horrifying bit of information, but it turns out that Gargantuan Woman had her sister hold up her fat rolls so her (Gargantuan Woman's) husband could access the appropriate entrance for impregnation. :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

After sex ?....No way.

There's a forum for ER staff I read on occasion, just for the laughs and because I am continually amazed at the stupidity and weirdness our species is capable of.

Anyway, someone posted about treating a 300+ lb woman who was pregnant. I don't remember all of the specific details or how the doctor found out this horrifying bit of information, but it turns out that Gargantuan Woman had her sister hold up her fat rolls so her (Gargantuan Woman's) husband could access the appropriate entrance for impregnation. :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

That is odd/weird/gross on a whole lot of levels.

• Like 1

After sex ?....No way.

ER stories are the best. I had a teacher in high school who's brother was an ER doctor. He told us a story about a young woman who's room mate and boyfriend went out for an evening at the theater. The woman assumed she would have the apartment to herself, so she started masturbating with a large cucumber. Well, her room mate forgot her tickets and walked in on her riding the cucumber, and in the panic, her muscles locked in on the vegetable, and the cucumber could not be removed. They took her to the ER, and the doctor examined her. Since she was quite attractive, the doctor asked his buddy to examine her for a "second opinion". ;) His buddy suggested giving her a muscle relaxer and then they could all have a salad. :LMAO:
  • Like 4

After sex ?....No way.

ER stories are the best. I had a teacher in high school who's brother was an ER doctor. He told us a story about a young woman who's room mate and boyfriend went out for an evening at the theater. The woman assumed she would have the apartment to herself, so she started masturbating with a large cucumber. Well, her room mate forgot her tickets and walked in on her riding the cucumber, and in the panic, her muscles locked in on the vegetable, and the cucumber could not be removed. They took her to the ER, and the doctor examined her. Since she was quite attractive, the doctor asked his buddy to examine her for a "second opinion". ;) His buddy suggested giving her a muscle relaxer and then they could all have a salad. :LMAO:

And I thought my post was disturbing......But in the defense of disturbing posts everywhere...

Maybe she should have just waited a couple days... until it turned into a pickle...and saved herself the ER bill.

• Like 1

I read books with ER stories on occasion. One had a tale of a Very, Very Large Person who came in for treatment of something or other, and in the course of the examination, as they were looking through the rolls of fat, they found the TV remote.

• Like 2

I read books with ER stories on occasion. One had a tale of a Very, Very Large Person who came in for treatment of something or other, and in the course of the examination, as they were looking through the rolls of fat, they found the TV remote.

:wtf:

:facepalm:

:wtf:

:facepalm:

One of my coworkers used to be an EMT. He has a ton of stories about obese people they picked up. Frequently said obese patients would have all sorts of goodies hidden in the fat rolls - spare change, Dorito crumbs.... all sorts of crap. And yes, he said the hygiene was the worst, because when you're that grossly overweight it's pretty much physically impossible to wipe your ass properly.

Here's the link to the ER forum. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/things-i-learn-from-my-patients.257985/

Somewhere in that thread is an excerpt about a patient with an ant colony living in his fat rolls.

ok - to help females skip the drugs. Evening Primrose Oil is good for helping women in the - shall we say - female department? 800mg. helps with dryness, and desire. and if you're still having a cycle, helps with the PMS stuff.

for me, 'sex' is about connection. the physical aspect of it is fun n all, but when there's connection - the physical labor isn't so laborious! the pheromones, the adrenaline, heightened sensitivities, the excitement that comes (pun intended) from having this amazing connection with something and sharing this energy together - that is what fuels the desire and action.

You lose connection when you've lost your self. when there's a feeling of lack within ones self, it creates a discord within. by learning to be OK with what is - loving yourself as a whole regardless of who & what you are - you can then share that with those you feel guided to share that with. so ok, your physical body isn't what you would like it to - then by knowing what you don't want, you can then steer yourself in the direction of what you do want - but the choice to make change happen within, and by action. making lifestyle changes is what needs to occur.

change the way you looks at things and the things you look at change...

absolutely get moving in one way or another. absolutely make some modifications to your lifestyle of eating. cut out the processed crap. cut out processed sugar. cut out dairy, gluten and meat. go non gmo organic. start juicing to fuel your body and ultimately your desire. Let go of your need to perform in the bedroom and get connected emotionally with your partner. do some reading on Tantric sex.

• Like 3

After sex ?....No way.

I heard a similar story but it was a hot dog instead. A hot dog. And yes, an ER trip was also involved. :hotdog: :facepalm:

Here's the link to the ER forum. http://forums.studen...atients.257985/

Heh, it's been awhile, but I've read that before. (Mara, I wonder if you posted it a couple of years ago and that's where I heard about it?)

Somewhere in that thread is an excerpt about a patient with an ant colony living in his fat rolls.

:o :scared: :wtf: :outtahere: