Official Second Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Lincoln, NE - May 10th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Nice you are here, Rod In Rio and Narps, sorry you missed the party Friday night!

You are to sweet as per usual but I am getting ready to hit the sack. The setlist will be posted tomorrow I am sure. The thing cutting in and out will drive me nuts if I hang in much longer. Good night my friend and all... :cheers: :codger: :hi:
  • Like 1

I wish Rush would do what other bands do and sell each individual show. So you could buy this show if you went tonight.

Especially this tour with the amount of variety.

Just did this with The Who - able to order and download our show about a week after. Definitely a missed opportunity.

Many acts have done it...and it makes so much sense!! Seems like a no brainer.

Barenaked Ladies used to set up that you could buy the show, same night, on a jump drive. Slightly inconvenient waiting around for it, but being so amped from the show you wanted it then no matter the cost.

Nice you are here, Rod In Rio and Narps, sorry you missed the party Friday night!

You are to sweet as per usual but I am getting ready to hit the sack. The setlist will be posted tomorrow I am sure. The thing cutting in and out will drive me nuts if I hang in much longer. Good night my friend and all... :cheers: :codger: :hi:

You're leaving just as it's starting to get good. :LOL:

Is it me or the audience seems a lot more sedate than Friday? Even the floor.

We Okies are cooler than Nebraska folk, better taste in football too.

• Like 1