Official Second Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Lincoln, NE - May 10th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Nice you are here, Rod In Rio and Narps, sorry you missed the party Friday night!

You are to sweet as per usual but I am getting ready to hit the sack. The setlist will be posted tomorrow I am sure. The thing cutting in and out will drive me nuts if I hang in much longer. Good night my friend and all... :cheers: :codger: :hi:

You're leaving just as it's starting to get good. :LOL:

With all the cutting in and out its like listening to old am radio back in the day stuck under an overpass. Just to annoying even if its the greatest band in the world. I will get mine May 26th... :cheers:

Is it me or the audience seems a lot more sedate than Friday? Even the floor.

Noticing the same. I'm sure it'll change over time, though.

Yeah, during the second set, no f***ing doubt.

Nice you are here, Rod In Rio and Narps, sorry you missed the party Friday night!

You are to sweet as per usual but I am getting ready to hit the sack. The setlist will be posted tomorrow I am sure. The thing cutting in and out will drive me nuts if I hang in much longer. Good night my friend and all... :cheers: :codger: :hi:

You're leaving just as it's starting to get good. :LOL:

With all the cutting in and out its like listening to old am radio back in the day stuck under an overpass. Just to annoying even if its the greatest band in the world. I will get mine May 26th... :cheers:

Yeah maybe we'll have some better feeds even before then. Sleep well!

Is it me or the audience seems a lot more sedate than Friday? Even the floor.

I'm guessing that banned chewing tobacco from the arena. People in Lincoln also save their beer money for Cornhusker games.

• Like 2