Could Rush manage whole 2112 on next tour?

YYZumbi

I just saw the R40 Test For Echo Tour video. And when they played 2112, it got me thinking that wouldent it be possible for Rush to play the whole 2112 on next tour as they did during Test For Echo Tour?

I'd prefer that they just play the good parts.

Yeah, the whole song. Thats what I said!

I'm sure they could play it all, yes. But I don't think they will. Even to tone it down a few steps, as they have in more modern times, I don't think Geddy would enjoy singing all of it, show after show after show.

It should be pointed out that the Test for Echo tour was eighteen years ago.

• Like 1

I don't think they will play the whole thing. In my opinion, it would take up to much of a setlist on a more retrospective anniversary tour. If they don't play the whole thing there will be room for 2 or 3 more songs.

Tuned down a couple of steps and slowed down quite a bit, then yeah, but who'd want to hear it like that?

30 minute doom version of 2112? sure

30 minute Geritol version, more likely.

• Like 2

As the co-ambassadress of 2112 I must make an appearance for my call of duty and to uphold the serious oath I took (yeah, that's right pigeons, oath!).

Rush should play both side 1 AND 2 of 2112 because we, their loyal fans, deserve to see just how far Geritol can take them! An endurance test of the ages if you will. There, oath upheld ;).

• Like 5