Lacuna Coil- anything will do

Toto- Fahrenheit, Tambu, Isolation, XIV

Yes- Tales From Topographic Oceans, Relayer, Close To The Edge

Alter Bridge- ABIII.5, Fortress

HIM- Love Metal, Deep Shadows And Brilliant Highlights, Greatest Lovesongs

Iron Maiden- Powerslavem, Brave New World, Piece Of Mind

Bruce Springsteen- Born To Run, Darkness On The Edge Of Town, Magic

Thrice- Vheissu

Yes, but as per title of this thread, can you name one?

Tough...I have a few (and ironically I just had this conversation with someone else on this board)...but I'll have to go with the FIRST album that still blows me away after all of these years:

Queen, A Night at the Opera!

I wrote this for someone or something that wanted a list of favorites and why:

My brother also owned this album, he received it as a gift from a friend. I recall after he got it, hearing him play it and going “OH MY GOD!” At that time Bohemian Rhapsody came on the radio with a vengeance, and broke barriers as a song that no one knew how to edit down to three minutes, so they just let it fly! The fact that I knew my brother had this album, and the fact that I knew what was on it, caused me to steal it from his room when he wasn’t home, and play that track…well as one thing lead to another, I decided that I’d give the rest a listen, and found out that this album is a freaking masterpiece! My brother wasn’t a HUGE fan of it, but did give it the occasional spin, and as he’d come to find out, the album was wearing…and he wanted to know why…so for my next birthday, I got my OWN copy!

When it FINALLY came out on CD, I think it sat in my car CD player for at LEAST a week, then I sat and listened to it on my home stereo.

The close second is Kansas Point of Know Return which is another I need to hear top to bottom!

• Like 2

Britney Spears- ...One More Time

Epic! :haz:

Edited by Segue Myles

Britney Spears- ...One More Time

Epic! :haz:

YEAH!!!!!

Shania Twain's 90's videos.

Without sound.

Edited by Detonator
  • Like 1

Tough...I have a few (and ironically I just had this conversation with someone else on this board)...but I'll have to go with the FIRST album that still blows me away after all of these years:

My brother also owned this album, he received it as a gift from a friend. I recall after he got it, hearing him play it and going “OH MY GOD!” At that time Bohemian Rhapsody came on the radio with a vengeance, and broke barriers as a song that no one knew how to edit down to three minutes, so they just let it fly! The fact that I knew my brother had this album, and the fact that I knew what was on it, caused me to steal it from his room when he wasn’t home, and play that track…well as one thing lead to another, I decided that I’d give the rest a listen, and found out that this album is a freaking masterpiece! My brother wasn’t a HUGE fan of it, but did give it the occasional spin, and as he’d come to find out, the album was wearing…and he wanted to know why…so for my next birthday, I got my OWN copy!

When it FINALLY came out on CD, I think it sat in my car CD player for at LEAST a week, then I sat and listened to it on my home stereo.

The close second is Kansas Point of Know Return which is another I need to hear top to bottom!

Both of those albums are epic. I remember the days when Bohemian Rhapsody was on the radio all of the time. It was the ultimate sing-along song.

• Like 1

Both of those albums are epic. I remember the days when Bohemian Rhapsody was on the radio all of the time. It was the ultimate sing-along song.

I also remember hearing Dust in the Wind constantly when POKR came out...

Kansas Leftoverture. Every song is good and the production is stunning.

My favorite Kansas album for production goes to Song For America. The bass tone on that album was just sublime.

• Like 1

I also remember hearing Dust in the Wind constantly when POKR came out...

Dust in the Wind was my senior class song. :LOL:

• Like 1

There are lots of things I could post here, but the one that jumps to the front of my mind more than any other is Ray LaMontagne- Till the Sun Turns Black, from 2006. It is a perfect blend of folk, baroque, and soul. The whole album...yeah, it just truly blows me away.