your own peculiar interests

Totally on board with no underwear. I honestly can't imagine why people do wear underwear. This should be its own thread. It's just more laundry, isn't it? I never wear underwear.

:huh:

Yes. I think there are more of our kind out there too. We should make a coming out thread for no underwear

How do you keep your junk from bouncing and swinging around when you walk?

Maybe they like letting their junk bounce and swing? :LOL:

Trust me, you do NOT want the clockweights bouncing off of anything.

Perhaps their junk is so slight, it doesn't bounce or swing? :unsure:

Yeah, you'd never see Sofia Vergara jogging without a bra.... Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Totally on board with no underwear. I honestly can't imagine why people do wear underwear. This should be its own thread. It's just more laundry, isn't it? I never wear underwear.

Yes. I think there are more of our kind out there too. We should make a coming out thread for no underwear

Well... that seemed uncalled for. You calling me Asian?

• Like 1

I love driving in the wee hours, something special about going out when everyone else is asleep, singing along to music under the stars, knowing that you don't have to worry about traffic.

Same! :ebert: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :AlienSmiley:

• Like 1

Well... that seemed uncalled for. You calling me Asian?

If the shoe fits. :P :LOL:

This is weird for a chick to admit, I know.

But lately I've discovered it's fun to fart in someone's general direction when you've had enough of their jackassery. The meds I'm on make it pretty easy to fire off a blast of toxic wind at will.

Bitch in the grocery store line crowding me with her cart? I'll back her off with one of my poisonous darts. Stupid smelly guy at the gym who just HAS to get on the bike next to the one I'm on, forcing me to keep my head turned and breathing through my mouth for 40 minutes so I don't pass out from his nasty BO? He gets a parting fart from me - marinate in THAT, pal, since you seem to enjoy stink so much.

This came to mind:

Beans, beans, the musical fruit

The more you eat, the more you toot

The more you toot

the better you feel

So let's eat beans

for every meal!

But lately I've discovered it's fun to fart in someone's general direction when you've had enough of their jackassery. The meds I'm on make it pretty easy to fire off a blast of toxic wind at will.

Bitch in the grocery store line crowding me with her cart? I'll back her off with one of my poisonous darts. Stupid smelly guy at the gym who just HAS to get on the bike next to the one I'm on, forcing me to keep my head turned and breathing through my mouth for 40 minutes so I don't pass out from his nasty BO? He gets a parting fart from me - marinate in THAT, pal, since you seem to enjoy stink so much.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/iough.gif

Now that's PAAASSSSIVE aggressive.

• Like 2

:eh:

Mara wins.

Or at least no one would be foolish enough to try a challenge.

I'll let you into a secret - I played fart tennis.

An old married couple is laying in bed. The husband lifts his leg and lets out a huge fart, and exclaims "I'm winning 7 to nothing!" His wife is puzzled and she says "what?" The husband says "it's fart football, I'm winning 7 to nothing."

A minute later, the wife rips a big fart and yells "tie game! 7-7!"

Then the wife lets out a little squeaker and says "field goal. I'm winning 10-7."

The husbands face then gets all red, as he pushes ever harder...and eventually ends up trying so hard, he shits the bed.

His wife says "what the hell was that?" to which, her husband replies "HALF TIME....SWITCH SIDES!!!!"

:D

Thats when one pulls the game ending "Dutch Oven" move.

:LMAO:

Yep. I'm not averse to direct confrontation (I tend to be shy, but I find as I approach middle age that my tolerance for rudeness and general idiocy is in sharp decline), but sometimes passive aggressive is fun.

Smelly guy at the gym is often there; I don't know what his deal is but he smells like Hell's ass crack. There's general sweat smell, which you expect at a gym; I myself am an Olympic class sweater. Then there's just dirty, which is how this dude smells. I suspect his gym clothes go a long time between spells in a washer.

Edited by Mara
  • Like 2

Yep. I'm not averse to direct confrontation (I tend to be shy, but I find as I approach middle age that my tolerance for rudeness and general idiocy is in sharp decline), but sometimes passive aggressive is fun.

Smelly guy at the gym is often there; I don't know what his deal is but he smells like Hell's ass crack. There's general sweat smell, which you expect at a gym; I myself am an Olympic class sweater. Then there's just dirty, which is how this dude smells. I suspect his gym clothes go a long time between spells in a washer.

That is hilarious.

If you don't wear underpants, how do you protect your clothes from your ass? :unsure:

By wiping properly.

• Like 2

If you don't wear underpants, how do you protect your clothes from your ass? :unsure:

By wiping properly.

But if he sweats alot the underpants might soak up most of it ;)

By wiping properly.

I'm still puzzled as to why God put sweat glands there. :wacko:
  • Like 1

By wiping properly.

Me too ... me too

:sigh:

By wiping properly.

Oh gawd

By wiping properly.

For lube.

Yes... I went there.
  • Like 1

By wiping properly.

For lube.

:moon: :banana:

• Like 1

:eh:

Mara wins.

Or at least no one would be foolish enough to try a challenge.

I'll let you into a secret - I played fart tennis.

An old married couple is laying in bed. The husband lifts his leg and lets out a huge fart, and exclaims "I'm winning 7 to nothing!" His wife is puzzled and she says "what?" The husband says "it's fart football, I'm winning 7 to nothing."

A minute later, the wife rips a big fart and yells "tie game! 7-7!"

Then the wife lets out a little squeaker and says "field goal. I'm winning 10-7."

The husbands face then gets all red, as he pushes ever harder...and eventually ends up trying so hard, he shits the bed.

His wife says "what the hell was that?" to which, her husband replies "HALF TIME....SWITCH SIDES!!!!"

:D

:LMAO: Geez On my trip to Florida last March my friend and I roomed together and there were 2 queen beds in the room. At lights out when all was quiet I let one rip and with no hesitation he yells "And he's on the board! One nothing".... :)

Got a sea shanty:

:musicnote: Do your balls hang low

Can you swing 'em too and fro?

Can you tie 'em in a knot

Can you tie 'em in a bow?

If you get a funny feeling

When they're hanging from the ceiling

You'll never be a sailor if your balls hang low :musicnote:

:P

Got a sea shanty:

Hahaha! I can still hear in my head a sanitised version of that song my brother used to sing when we were kids:

Do your ears hang low?

Do they wobble to and fro?

Can you tie them in a knot?

Can you tie them in a bow?

Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier?

Do your ears hang low?

Got a sea shanty:

Hahaha! I can still hear in my head a sanitised version of that song my brother used to sing when we were kids:

Do your ears hang low?

Do your ears hang low?

Heh! Not heard that version - that's great! :D

Got a sea shanty:

Do your ears hang low?

Do your ears hang low?

You have to wonder what drugs people are taking when they write these songs.