your own peculiar interests

It's hard for me to realize that women actually fart. Such a beautiful round ass and to imagine that it can spew toxic wind kinda destroys the whole "lady like" thing. Guys, of course, anything goes, but women, it's completely different.

You must be married and have been for a while to know that so intimately..... :D
  • Like 1

Totally on board with no underwear. I honestly can't imagine why people do wear underwear. This should be its own thread. It's just more laundry, isn't it? I never wear underwear.

:huh:

Yes. I think there are more of our kind out there too. We should make a coming out thread for no underwear

It only takes one time where Mr. Happy gets caught in a zipper, and your whole outlook on underpants change. :o

It's hard for me to realize that women actually fart. Such a beautiful round ass and to imagine that it can spew toxic wind kinda destroys the whole "lady like" thing. Guys, of course, anything goes, but women, it's completely different.

You must be married and have been for a while to know that so intimately..... :D

TRUE DAT!!!! :LMAO:

Totally on board with no underwear. I honestly can't imagine why people do wear underwear. This should be its own thread. It's just more laundry, isn't it? I never wear underwear.

Yes. I think there are more of our kind out there too. We should make a coming out thread for no underwear

It only takes one time where Mr. Happy gets caught in a zipper, and your whole outlook on underpants change. :o

Ouch! :scared:

:scared: indeed!

This is weird for a chick to admit, I know.

But lately I've discovered it's fun to fart in someone's general direction when you've had enough of their jackassery. The meds I'm on make it pretty easy to fire off a blast of toxic wind at will.

Bitch in the grocery store line crowding me with her cart? I'll back her off with one of my poisonous darts. Stupid smelly guy at the gym who just HAS to get on the bike next to the one I'm on, forcing me to keep my head turned and breathing through my mouth for 40 minutes so I don't pass out from his nasty BO? He gets a parting fart from me - marinate in THAT, pal, since you seem to enjoy stink so much.

This came to mind:

Beans, beans, the musical fruit

The more you eat, the more you toot

Look, I spent my entire dating life and the first few years of marriage squelching farts, even though the other half was a typical male in that not only did he fart freely and openly but took great delight in doing so. It was uncomfortable at times but, as CT says, god forbid we besmirch the feminine mystique by venting vapors from our nether regions.

Suffice to say things have changed. It's hilariously funny to have the occasional fart-off with the husband. "I see your Tearing Cloth and raise you one Trombone." But last night the SOB farted into the bedroom fan deliberately. Not cool, so retaliation was swift and near-lethal. :ph34r:

• Like 6

Look, I spent my entire dating life and the first few years of marriage squelching farts, even though the other half was a typical male in that not only did he fart freely and openly but took great delight in doing so. It was uncomfortable at times but, as CT says, god forbid we besmirch the feminine mystique by venting vapors from our nether regions.

Suffice to say things have changed. It's hilariously funny to have the occasional fart-off with the husband. "I see your Tearing Cloth and raise you one Trombone." But last night the SOB farted into the bedroom fan deliberately. Not cool, so retaliation was swift and near-lethal. :ph34r:

Oh God help me, Mara, but I think you've just killed me..! :LMAO:

:eh:

Mara wins.

Or at least no one would be foolish enough to try a challenge.

I'll let you into a secret - I played fart tennis.

:outtahere:

OK, I'll bite. What is that?

Mara wins.

Two people each take a turn blasting off. The winner is the last one who lets out the last fart.

I won, in case you're wondering.

• Like 3

Mara wins.

Please do tell!

Mara wins.

Please do tell!

I just did - to Kenny's post. :)

Mara wins.

Two people each take a turn blasting off. The winner is the last one who lets out the last fart.

What do you eat to prepare for such a competition? Anything special when you know a friendly game is on the horizon?... :huh:
  • Like 1

Mara wins.

What do you eat to prepare for such a competition? Anything special when you know a friendly game is on the horizon?... :huh:

I didn't - it was spontaneous.

Mara wins.

An old married couple is laying in bed. The husband lifts his leg and lets out a huge fart, and exclaims "I'm winning 7 to nothing!" His wife is puzzled and she says "what?" The husband says "it's fart football, I'm winning 7 to nothing."

A minute later, the wife rips a big fart and yells "tie game! 7-7!"

Then the wife lets out a little squeaker and says "field goal. I'm winning 10-7."

The husbands face then gets all red, as he pushes ever harder...and eventually ends up trying so hard, he shits the bed.

His wife says "what the hell was that?" to which, her husband replies "HALF TIME....SWITCH SIDES!!!!"

:D

• Like 5

How do you keep your junk from bouncing and swinging around when you walk?

Maybe they like letting their junk bounce and swing? :LOL:

• Like 1

Trust me, you do NOT want the clockweights bouncing off of anything.

I wear pretty tight jeans but even if I'm in shorts it's not like I do jumping jacks all day long.

I wear pretty tight jeans but even if I'm in shorts it's not like I do jumping jacks all day long.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/448a2db172813a424396c980e77fea35/tumblr_mfzrslyrnL1qda6zio5_400.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/38460c26c7d0d1e2f598371e7822553e/tumblr_motx567PnI1r46qcbo7_r1_400.gif

• Like 1

Trust me, you do NOT want the clockweights bouncing off of anything.

Perhaps their junk is so slight, it doesn't bounce or swing? :unsure:
  • Like 1