Roll The Bones 2015?

While I'm definitely not fond of the album, a couple of tracks off of it come across very well live (Dreamline and WMT?), and this too. Was listening to R30 today and forgot how killer the title track was live. Thoughts?
  • Like 5

"Where My Thing?" is one of their worst tracks hands down. It's sounds like something they were trying to pitch for a Six Flags water ride, and naturally they got flat out rejected because the song sucks too much even for that. :)

If they play anything from the album, and there's no reason they should, the first three tracks or ghost fit best.

Dreamline

Bravado

Roll The Bones

Where's My Thing?

Big Wheel

Ghost of a Chance

are my thoughts. They don't have to play all of them.

While I'm definitely not fond of the album, a couple of tracks off of it come across very well live (Dreamline and WMT?), and this too. Was listening to R30 today and forgot how killer the title track was live. Thoughts?

Agreed. I enjoyed it very much on Rush In Rio. I wouldn't listen to the album on a dare but I do enjoy the song live. Lot's of fun..... :)
  • Like 1

"Where My Thing?" is one of their worst tracks hands down. It's sounds like something they were trying to pitch for a Six Flags water ride, and naturally they got flat out rejected because the song sucks too much even for that. :)

If they play anything from the album, and there's no reason they should, the first three tracks or ghost fit best.

Fu** that,

The tune kicks a**! I will take it over any of the other tunes from the album. The Bass and Keyboards are awesome.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

When the album came out I didn't care for a lot of it but it's really grown on me. I wouldn't mind hearing any of the songs on it.
  • Like 2

RTB makes the cut.

ALL the hits are on this tour, for better or for worse.

Dreamline

title track

Where's My Thing

The Big Wheel

Ghost of a Chance

I'd be just fine with any of those, but I don't see more than one or two being likely.

In the grand scheme of things, I think "Roll the Bones" may be the least meaningful album they've ever done. Given one or two exceptions, it's just blah. It's a better album than Vapor Trails, but VT at least was credible as their attempt at putting their career back together after Neil's family tragedies.
  • Like 1

Not a bad tune,

But I would prefer Dreamline or Ghost Of A chance

If I didn't have 28 versions of Dreamline, I would agree on that one.