The Reason I'll Be Taking A Second Zoloft Today

gangsterfurious

:geddy: Lerxst, the next time we have this, start the opening bid at $100 grand.

:LMAO:

At which point Alex would come and comfort me because that's what he does when Geddy rejects my license plate love.

I had a little skit typed up between Alex and Geddy that brought the infamous license plate incident into play, but I know you are still hurt about it and I didn't want to make light of it.

Oh go on. I'm very curious now.

I'd just like to say for the record, that I will neither be bidding nor going. 'brarians just don't have that kind of $!

I just checked (because I just saw this thread)- current bid is $21000.

I could do it...but if I actually won, my wife would kill me for spending that kind of money (anything in that realm other than investing for retirement is totally off the table around here)...

But anyway, if by a ghost of a chance I did end up there, I wouldn't even be drinking the wine. Ged and Al could have all of it. I wonder what that would be like...?

But anyway, if by a ghost of a chance I did end up there, I wouldn't even be drinking the wine. Ged and Al could have all of it. I wonder what that would be like...?

It would be like watching the "Dinner at a Hunting Lodge" clip from BtLS. It was pretty hilarious watching the guys get drunk.

• Like 1

:geddy: Lerxst, the next time we have this, start the opening bid at $100 grand.

At which point Alex would come and comfort me because that's what he does when Geddy rejects my license plate love.

I had a little skit typed up between Alex and Geddy that brought the infamous license plate incident into play, but I know you are still hurt about it and I didn't want to make light of it.

Oh go on. I'm very curious now.

I'd have to recreate it from memory at this point. And we all know how my memory is going these days.

Maybe tomorrow. When I have 2% more energy than I do at the moment.

On the bright side, wine and Zoloft don't mix well anyway.

Really? Because I just had some merlot...

I was going to try to feed Geddy grapes. *le sigh*
  • Like 1

What happened with the license plate?

Ooh, yes, really. Maybe a small amount wouldn't matter much, I don't know. But it's definitely not good to combine those kinds of things on a regular basis.

I'm sorry; I'm not trying to preach, but I can't help it.

OK, anyway, grapes! Grapes good!

I have a license plate that says I :heart: Geddy (you can get special characters in my state). So when I bought my car in Jan of 2013 my husband ordered them for me as a present and I was sooooooooooooooo super excited about taking them to the shows and I was hoping to get a big big smile out of Geddy. So I took them with me to SLC (fourth row Alex's side) and tried to show them to him and he kind of just.... looked at me. It was awkward. I thought, well, maybe he didn't really see them. So we took them to Denver and when he came over to Alex's side again (third row) I held them up and he definitely saw them and kind of just.... looked again and looked away. It sucked and then I cried (not just because of that but I also wasn't feeling good and almost didn't go to the show). So when my husband dropped me off at the airport in Denver so that I could go see the Kansas City show with some of my Geddycorns, I stuck the plate back on the damn car and didn't bother taking it with me. I probably won't take them in again if I hold onto them.

Edited by gangsterfurious

Ooh, yes, really. Maybe a small amount wouldn't matter much, I don't know. But it's definitely not good to combine those kinds of things on a regular basis.

I'm sorry; I'm not trying to preach, but I can't help it.

OK, anyway, grapes! Grapes good!

It's okay. I take my zoloft in the morning and then sometimes have a glass of wine with dinner.

I have a license plate that says I :heart: Geddy (you can get special characters in my state). So when I bought my car in Jan of 2013 my husband ordered them for me as a present and I was sooooooooooooooo super excited about taking them to the shows and I was hoping to get a big big smile out of Geddy. So I took them with me to SLC (fourth row Alex's side) and tried to show them to him and he kind of just.... looked at me. It was awkward. I thought, well, maybe he didn't really see them. So we took them to Denver and when he came over to Alex's side again (third row) I held them up and he definitely saw them and kind of just.... looked again and looked away. It sucked and then I cried (not just because of that but I also wasn't feeling good and almost didn't go to the show). So when my husband dropped me off at the airport in Denver so that I could go see the Kansas City show with some of my Geddycorns, I stuck the plate back on the damn car and didn't bother taking it with me. I probably won't take them in again if I hold onto them.

I have a feeling Geddy is so into the zone when when they're doing a show that he doesn't let himself get distracted. Only time he really seems to really relax nowdays at least is during the encore.