Why you joined this Forum

Brucey

1. RushIsABand had a link to this forum and that was where I got (and still do for the most part) my daily Rush related news.

2. I had lurked around the place for awhile, but had no reason to join until shortly after the release of the R30 BluRay because one user had an audio rip of the 8 restored songs from R30 and as a completist, and didn't have a BluRay player at the time I needed to have those songs. My original plan was to just PM the guy about it and get the songs and be on my way out and have no further involvement in this fine establishment. As soon as I made the decision to open up and start posting on this forum, I began to realize that I was going to be stuck in this f**king forum forever. It's been three years since I joined the forums, and I've grown to enjoy being around here talking about :rush: related stuff with all you :rush: fans and have had a swell time so far. I also discovered and became a fan of some awesome music old and new that I otherwise wouldn't be a fan of thanks to the Music Of The Spheres sub-forum.

• Like 2

I was getting fed up of never meeting anyone who had even heard of a band called Rush, let alone was a fan of them.

I needed a place where I could finally interact with with some of these fabled Rush fans (I figured some must exist somewhere)...so I did a search, this place was the first place on the list, and I registered...on the 21st of the 12th ;)

• Like 3

I was on the Rush Mailing List in the pre-historic days of the Internet, with glorious people like IronCladLou and The Professor. When this new "forum" thing came up I said, why not? and checked both here and Counterparts.

Remained here because of the great people, both the ones that are here today and the ones who aren't (Necro, where are thou??)

• Like 3

A couple of the older ones went away, and this was one of the replacements..... been on a LOT of other "forums" before this one, and a few user groups... I did a whole bunch of trading years back and found a few people that I see here occasionally
  • Like 1

To tell you the truth, I was scared to join. (Apprehensive is a better word...I think.)

I had no idea what I would find here. :outtahere:

It was one of the few smartest and best things I have ever done in my almost sixty years. :) :ebert: :yes:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 7

Court order. It was this or hard time.

Do you think you made the right decision?

After reading a few Running Rebel posts, the thought of being someone's bitch doesn't sound all that bad. ;)
  • Like 6

Court order. It was this or hard time.

Do you think you made the right decision?

After reading a few Running Rebel posts, the thought of being someone's bitch doesn't sound all that bad. ;)

I had his posts in mind when I asked, and we can be at ease about him ever reading this since he never ventures out of TSON. ;)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I had no interest at all, but then I came across the Caption A Random Image thread..... ;)
  • Like 1