What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

http://blogs.houston...and_fandoms.php

Rush's pros, and danger levels :LOL:

"I remember in the very early '80s, Rush still seemed to have a slight danger about them. Their fans seemed mostly to be the same types of hard-rock dirtbags who sold weed to junior-high kids and drove Camaros around town." In the early 80s I was a Rush fan and used to drive a Camaro around town! :haz: :rush:

• Like 1

This was actually Friday evening.

I walk into the Mission Control Center, and right away I am asked by a couple of guys, "Dr. Cooper, what's the speed of light?"

"Somewhere around 186,000 miles per second," I replied.

Then one of them asked me, "So how far does light travel in a year?"

I replied, "Well, it would be 60 x 60 x 24 x 365 x 186,000."

He then asked me, "Well wouldn't you just multiply the number of seconds in a year by the speed of light?"

I said, "That's what that is. 60 seconds times 60 minutes times 24 hours, times 365 days gives you the number of seconds in a year.

He looked at me and said, "Oh ok. I'm gonna Google it, just to make sure."

I laughed and said, "You're going to Google it? What do you think you just did?"

• Like 3

Texting with Mara. :LOL:

AGP may possibly be the most hysterically funny person ever. She had me crying, I was laughing that hard.

And today, I realized that my dog Lance cannot stand farts. The human variety, that is. It's not the smell, it's the sound. If someone rips one in his presence, he gets up, gives the offender a reproachful look, and leaves the room. It really is funny to see. Sorry Lance, it's payback for those SBDs you like to float in my face in bed.