Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

I love my guy Russell. As I've posted before, I used to dream about what it would be like to have an actual Hall of Fame QB play for my team and now I get to (mostly) enjoy it every week.

That said, Mahomes is gonna be the best ever by the time his career is complete. Enjoy holding the title Tawmmy, in 15 years you won't anymore.

• Like 1

Ah yes, typical Chiefs vs Raiders, slam bang punch you in the mouth football. Thought KC was going to blow it with all those penalties, but Mahomes just marched them down the field for the final scote. Still don't understand Carr throwing that floated of a final pass, made for an easy pick.
  • Like 1

Nice win! It was great to see the Chiefs get off to an early start for a change.

And it's a damned good thing they did, since they "lost" the last three quarters 24-10. I'm worried that the Chiefs don't seem to have a "step on their necks" gear; they sometimes seem to coast a bit. They should have won that game 38-0.

Nice win! It was great to see the Chiefs get off to an early start for a change.

And it's a damned good thing they did, since they "lost" the last three quarters 24-10. I'm worried that the Chiefs don't seem to have a "step on their necks" gear; they sometimes seem to coast a bit. They should have won that game 38-0.

That first half Mahomes fumble in scoring position led to the first Tampa TD. Then they had three straight blown pass plays in scoring position the next series to settle for a FG. That may make your point about losing intensity when they should be stomping a team into the ground.

That first half Mahomes fumble in scoring position led to the first Tampa TD. Then they had three straight blown pass plays in scoring position the next series to settle for a FG. That may make your point about losing intensity when they should be stomping a team into the ground.

r654699_576x324_16-9.jpg

Sorry coach.

• Like 1

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/12/chiefs-broncos-tyreek-hill-touchdown-andy-reid-challenge

In the second quarter in the eventual win over the Denver Broncos, the ball somehow found Hill’s hands in end zone after it bounced in the air off his body. Replays confirmed he appeared to catch it.

But the Chiefs decided to punt instead of possibly burning a timeout if they were wrong.

Reid told reporters after the game that Hill informed him that he didn’t make the catch, and in hindsight, he knew he should have waited to see the replay.

Unacceptable. Fire Reid! :rage:

• Like 1

https://ftw.usatoday...-reid-challenge

In the second quarter in the eventual win over the Denver Broncos, the ball somehow found Hill’s hands in end zone after it bounced in the air off his body. Replays confirmed he appeared to catch it.

But the Chiefs decided to punt instead of possibly burning a timeout if they were wrong.

Reid told reporters after the game that Hill informed him that he didn’t make the catch, and in hindsight, he knew he should have waited to see the replay.

Unacceptable. Fire Reid! :rage:

Ha ha. Division games get ugly and Denver can ugly it up with the best of them. Any win's a good win within the division. KC is making a return trip and I don't know who in the NFC can beat them.

KC is making a return trip and I don't know who in the NFC can beat them.

A Packers-Chiefs Super Bowl would probably be a major shoot-out.

Packers 47

Chiefs 42

;) ;)

I didn't watch the game, but watching the highlights, I see KC was lucky to have won. Solid defense by the Fins produced turnovers, and Miami missed a makeable FG early.

But KC is still loaded with talent, illustrated by those quick scores that turned a nail biter into a blowout (that became a nail biter again, late).

And...way to go Bills, taking down the Steelers!

• Like 1

We finish with Saints, Falcons, Chargers. Eesh!

Could be worse, Fins have the Patriots, Raiders, and Bills.

And we're going to need to win all three

• Like 1

Again on Sunday, they had a team down (in this case, 33-10) and found a way to make it close. Just put somebody away, will you?

Of those three left, the Saints look like they can be gotten at, the Falcons should not be a real threat, and maybe the way the season has played out will have demoralized the Chargers sufficiently to avoid a repeat of their first encounter.

Again on Sunday, they had a team down (in this case, 33-10) and found a way to make it close. Just put somebody away, will you?

Of those three left, the Saints look like they can be gotten at, the Falcons should not be a real threat, and maybe the way the season has played out will have demoralized the Chargers sufficiently to avoid a repeat of their first encounter.

It was only 30-10, which is a fairly significant difference.

Having said that it will be a shock if they don't win the remains three games.

It was only 30-10, which is a fairly significant difference.

Having said that it will be a shock if they don't win the remains three games.

Oh, yeah -- I had remembered they scored the safety last, forgetting about the field goal.

Regardless, I agree they should win the last three -- should.