Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

Today we find out if the Browns hype is legit. Personally, I'm hoping for a Chiefs return to form, with them delivering the early beat down.

Whoever wins this game gets to play the Bills, who just held the Ravens to a single field goal.

Who in turn held the Bills offense to ten points. :)

Hardman with a 40yd+ run gets the Chiefs to the 34yd line. 2nd and long to Hard gets another first down. Quick-hitter to Pringle gets us deep in the red zone.

End of Q1...

Mahomes saves the bad snap.

Whew.

Nice scramble on the next play negated with a hold. 2nd and 19...

Mahomes to Kelce...score!!!!

:cheerleader:

PAT is good!!!

Edited by goose

Missed PAT is not a good thing.

Mason Crosby knows what you mean. :doh:

Geez, they should be automatic. I do like that they moved it back to make it tougher.

Geez, they should be automatic. I do like that they moved it back to make it tougher.

Worst rule change in NFL history.

Mathieu with a great tackle on Chubbs. Great Mayfield pass on the next play makes it moot. Browns are warming up...

Holding call, a couple cases of butter fingers, and a busted pass under pressure puts an end to that.

:ebert:

Mahomes looking gimpy, I must admit though he runs well even with a limp. He's not planting his foot properly when he throws now.

Yep. That overthrow wasn't typical for him.

Great sack by the Browns to stop the drive. 50yd field goal in wind is nice consolation, though.

16-3

Really? Why?

Really? Why?

Who needs drama on the extra point. Just make a TD worth 7 with an option to make the TD worth six with a chance for 2 if you need to save time.

Yesterday, a very bad snap forced holder JK Scott to scramble with the ball. He pitched it to Crosby, who got splattered and injured his left shoulder.

Really? Why?

Who needs drama on the extra point. Just make a TD worth 7 with an option to make the TD worth six with a chance for 2 if you need to save time.

I think if you're gonna to have a kicked try, it should be more of a challenge than the old spot. Your idea of seven automatic with a two-out option is a good alternative as well, though.

Yesterday, a very bad snap forced holder JK Scott to scramble with the ball. He pitched it to Crosby, who got splattered and injured his left shoulder.

Saw that play just after the snap and thought the Packers had tried some goofy trick play at first. :lol: