Is RUSH Better Than Pizza

rushgoober

Is RUSH Better than Pizza  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Is RUSH Better than Pizza

After just eating my Clockwork Angels cd I'd have to say that most of the pizza I have eaten in my life tasted much better.

Try S&A instead. It doesn't taste any better, but at least you won't have destroyed anything of value.

Pizza is like sex, even when it's bad, it's good.

Rush is like a blow job, it's almost always good to amazing, but it can be less than good from time to time.

Leave my pizza alone (you can't have any)

Keylime Pizza

Take a Pizza

Spirit of Pepperoni

Freepizza

2112: Temples of Pizza

Seven Cities of Pizza

EDIT: apparently there's a keyboard shortcut for posting on firefox....so this got posted before I finished typing that last line

Edited by USB Connector

Well, I just tried to eat a Rush CD, and it hurt my mouth and my tongue was all cut by little shards of CD

But on the other hand, my CD player hasn't worked since I forced that slice of pizza in there...I think the lens is coated in melted cheese

• Like 4

Personally as I have gotten a bit older, I find pizza not as appetizing anymore. Its okay, but I rather have grilled scallops.
  • Like 1

That's what happened when people are anxious to get some new stuff from the band, we have a this kind of thread that belongs someplace else, but is here to be sure that more people see it. Rush's music is easier to digest than 1 slice of pizza, for sure, you can enjoy much longer and you won't have any constipation problems. (which is very important!) Rush goes well with tortilla chips and a pint of beer. :cheers:

That's what happened when people are anxious to get some new stuff from the band, we have a this kind of thread that belongs someplace else, but is here to be sure that more people see it. Rush's music is easier to digest than 1 slice of pizza, for sure, you can enjoy much longer and you won't have any constipation problems. (which is very important!) Rush goes well with tortilla chips and a pint of beer. :cheers:

I pretty much agree with that 100%. But, YOU BET YOUR LIFE there are 1 or 2 Rush tunes that make me feel constipated.

;)

I pretty much agree with that 100%. But, YOU BET YOUR LIFE there are 1 or 2 Rush tunes that make me feel constipated.

;)

Yes, the "Anarchist" is one of them for me.

;)

Shouldn't that go in the "Dropping a Deuce" thread? :LOL: