Is RUSH Better Than Pizza

rushgoober

Is RUSH Better than Pizza  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Is RUSH Better than Pizza

I was thinking of this the other day. Pizza is much more popular and delicious than RUSH, but is it actually better? Lets look at the facts. Rush is a music group. Pizza is a food.. Rush is much more complex (pizza is primarily bread, sauce and cheese, even though there are spices and oils and toppings that can also be added and used). They are much better musicians. They have released many more albums than Pizza. They've toured much more, even though Pizza can be fond EVERYWHERE and has been around a lot longer than Rush ever was. Now Pizza was around during a time where Rock Music was basically still new and exciting, and even several decades prior to that. Pizza saw musical genres come, go and morph into other genres. Pizza rode a wave of popularity and has stayed relaitvely the same while RUSH went back over and over again riding different Waves. Now I understand that there wouldn't be any RUSH without food (like pizza), because they would have died soon after birth, and while Pizza hasn't had the influence soup has on the band, Pizza has been very influential during their career, especially on those long grueling tours in the 70's and 80's, but RUSH has also given birth to many other bands, and I don't really think I need to mention their influence on musicians everywhere. Anyway, in conclusion I feel that RUSH, even though marginalized, are a much better band than Pizza due to the reasoning above. And Pizza isn't even a band. It's food.

Please let me know how you feel.

Edited by rushgoober
  • Like 7

I guess it comes down to this. If I had to wipe away one of those two things from the face of the earth, Rush or Pizza, which would I erradicate? It'd be heartbreaking, but it'd have to be pizza. There's a lot of delicious foods out there, but there's only one Rush. Would I miss it? Hell to the yeah! I'd miss the F*CK out of pizza! The crispy crust, the gooey cheese, the tasty sauce, the delcious toppings. My mouth waters just thinking about it, and my mind spirals into a deep despair just thinking about having to do without it forever. Thank God I don't have to make that choice!

I was thinking of this the other day. Pizza is much more popular and delicious than RUSH, but is it actually better? Lets look at the facts. Rush is a music group. Pizza is a food.. Rush is much more complex (pizza is primarily bread, sauce and cheese, even though there are spices and oils and toppings that can also be added and used). They are much better musicians. They have released many more albums than Pizza. They've toured much more, even though Pizza can be fond EVERYWHERE and has been around a lot longer than Rush ever was. Now Pizza was around during a time where Rock Music was basically still new and exciting, and even several decades prior to that. Pizza saw musical genres come, go and morph into other genres. Pizza rode a wave of popularity and has stayed relaitvely the same while RUSH went back over and over again riding different Waves. Now I understand that there wouldn't be any RUSH without food (like pizza), because they would have died soon after birth, and while Pizza hasn't had the influence soup has on the band, Pizza has been very influential during their career, especially on those long grueling tours in the 70's and 80's, but RUSH has also given birth to many other bands, and I don't really think I need to mention their influence on musicians everywhere. Anyway, in conclusion I feel that RUSH, even though marginalized, are a much better band than Pizza due to the reasoning above. And Pizza isn't even a band. It's food.

Please let me know how you feel.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

This might be the best post you've ever made. Ever! :LOL:

• Like 1

I'm so sick of everyone bringing up how " complex" Rush is.. They can f*ckin write songs too!!

God! : walks out of thread to order a large sausage and pepperoni :

Edited by Xanadoood

Oh and yeah.. You can order pizza delivered to your house.. Try calling Neil and have him and the boys come over.. I dare you Edited by Xanadoood
  • Like 1

Oh and yeah.. You can order pizza delivered to your house.. Try calling Neil and have him and the boys come over.. I dare you

Sorry to burst your bubble there, but you can order Rush albums and CD's from Amazon. If you have Amazon Prime, or if you want to pay a little extra, you can even have them to you the next day. Of course, that can't compare with the 30 minute pizza delivery time (give or take), but a pizza is transitory. Those albums and CD's can last for decades. :yes:

• Like 2

I know what you're doing. You're nobody's hero. It brings me to tears to see these arguments. If I'm in the mood for pizza, the best I can do is call it a draw. I'll pass on deciding this argument. This board is a far cry from the old days, before and after everybody had grand designs to wish them well. In the end I just want a peaceable kingdom. :P Edited by presto123
  • Like 4

Oh and yeah.. You can order pizza delivered to your house.. Try calling Neil and have him and the boys come over.. I dare you

Sorry to burst your bubble there, but you can order Rush albums and CD's from Amazon. If you have Amazon Prime, or if you want to pay a little extra, you can even have them to you the next day. Of course, that can't compare with the 30 minute pizza delivery time (give or take), but a pizza is transitory. Those albums and CD's can last for decades. :yes:

Where I live, there is no pizza delivery so Rush all the way!