Rush Sucks!

snowdogged

Don't get me started on this motley trio.

I am convinced that their equally motley group of misanthropic fans should file a class action suit against them for assailing their music sensibilities for forty some odd years.

Do you know that people actually pay money to see these clowns in concert?

What stupidity.

The next time you want to flush your money down the john, send it to me instead.

Like I said, don't get me started. I better quit while I am ahead.

:rage:

• Like 4

I am convinced that their equally motley group of misanthropic fans should file a class action suit against them for assailing their music sensibilities for forty some odd years.

What stupidity.

The next time you want to flush your money down the john, send it to me instead.

:ranton:

:rantoff:

• Like 1

What annoys me most about these bunch of reprobates is that every time I do a search for that uber cool group Big Time Rush, these misfits keep showing on the searches. I mean like, who the hell are these guys...always something about a canadian triage, or something like that....geez gimme a break.
  • Like 3

What stupidity.

You're right, I could have gone to Paris for my Honeymoon but I chose to see these jerks instead. *cries*

• Like 2

If only Geddy had swallowed his pride and asked Gene Simmons for lessons on how to play the bass when KISS was touring with Rush, they might have the chops to be a decent band. :facepalm: Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 3

If only Geddy had swallowed his pride and asked Gene Simmons for lessons on how to play the bass when KISS was touring with Rush, they might have the chops to be a decent band. :facepalm:

If only, man. Would've saved us all a lot of time.

• Like 2

Have you all lost your f***ing minds? Not a day goes by without me listening to Rush.

Last I checked, this The Rush Forum, not The Anti Rush Forum. You people need to grow the f**k up and quit trolling.

If only Geddy had swallowed his pride and asked Gene Simmons for lessons on how to play the bass when KISS was touring with Rush, they might have the chops to be a decent band. :facepalm:

If only, man. Would've saved us all a lot of time.

Bass solo!

E E E E E E E E E E E

Have you all lost your f***ing minds? Not a day goes by without me listening to Rush.

Last I checked, this The Rush Forum, not The Anti Rush Forum. You people need to grow the f**k up and quit trolling.

You like Rush? Really? Eww.....

• Like 7

I bet you only like cheese pizza, vanilla ice cream and saltine crackers...

Go listen to Bon Jovi you hack

• Like 2

I used to like Bon Jovi but he was mean to the dreamy Justin Bieber... :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 5

Listen to Bon Jovi? Pshaw.....I sing Bon Jovi karaoke every Thursday night at the bowling alley.

Your life can't compare to mine......just accept it. :moon:

• Like 3

Can we just talk about how great Nickleback is instead?

...how did you know one of my favorite topics of conversation?!

Someone start an I love Nickleback thread. Now.

• Like 3

I feel like starting a Nickelback cover band and call it Pennyfront. Whaddaya think, guys?

I'm a talentless bassist who doesn't know all too much about it, yet. I'm in. We'd be way better than the original!

I couldn't sing or play an instrument to save my life...this lineup just gets better and better, doesn't it?

I feel like starting a Nickelback cover band and call it Pennyfront. Whaddaya think, guys?

I'm a talentless bassist who doesn't know all too much about it, yet. I'm in. We'd be way better than the original!

I couldn't sing or play an instrument to save my life...this lineup just gets better and better, doesn't it?

Now we just need someone who's really good at shaker...then, we are set.

I've never touched a drum stick before, I'll drum.

Now we just need someone who's really good at shaker...then, we are set.

No worries, guys. I got this shaker thing. :D-13: