Rush Sucks!

snowdogged

Benjamin Rush (1746-1813)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Benjamin_Rush_Painting_by_Peale_1783.jpg

Founding Father of the United States of America

Signer of the Declaration of Independence

Member of the Continental Congress

Surgeon General in the Continental Army

Professor of chemistry, medical theory, and clinical practice (University of Pennsylvania)

Fluent in French, Spanish, and Italian

Consultant to Thomas Paine (author of Common Sense)

Anti-slavery activist

Strong supporter of bleeding patients, mercury-filled laxatives, prescribing opium for nervousness, and the idea that black people suffered from a hereditary and curable skin disease......

Well, no one's perfect.....

Didn't Michael Jackson prove the last one on the list to be true?

• Like 1

What the heck have I just walked into?! :o

Nothing much. Just a bunch of ex-cultists, who have finally woken up and smelled the coffee.....and realized that Rush is a total fraud.

Maybe we should all look into a professional deprogrammer.

• Like 1

Have you all lost your f***ing minds? Not a day goes by without me listening to Rush.

Last I checked, this The Rush Forum, not The Anti Rush Forum. You people need to grow the f**k up and quit trolling.

Poor man! If this isn't a classic case of someone suffering from Rushitis, I don't know who is. I know I have a bottle of Benny Rush's mercury laden laxatives around here somewhere...perhaps this will help Mr. Xanadu.Gangster has the right idea. Get thee to a deprogrammer! And fast. Come to think of it, anyone that would choose this motley trio of wanna-be musicians/singers over Paris is in desperate need of one too.

• Like 3

Have you all lost your f***ing minds? Not a day goes by without me listening to Rush.

Last I checked, this The Rush Forum, not The Anti Rush Forum. You people need to grow the f**k up and quit trolling.

Poor man! If this isn't a classic case of someone suffering from Rushitis, I don't know what is. I know I have a bottle of Benny Rush's mercury laden laxatives around here somewhere...perhaps this will help Mr. Xanadu.Gangster has the right idea. Get thee to a deprogrammer! And fast. Come to think of it, anyone that would choose this motley trio of wanna-be musicians/singers over Paris is in desperate need of one too.

• Like 1

I'm not sure which I can't stand more - Rush, or their fans. I go back and forth.

Let me help you.

Direct all of your ire at Rush.

They started it and they're to blame for everything under the sun. Including the high price of gas. I just know that's their fault too.

• Like 2

I'm not sure which I can't stand more - Rush, or their fans. I go back and forth.

Let me help you.

They started it and they're to blame for everything under the sun. Including the high price of gas. I just know that's their fault too.

Hell.....I even blame them for the Brewers being in last place.... :rage:

Let me help you.

That's the spirit!

I understand that they're responsible for pushing up the price of tea in China too.

Is nothing sacred to these men?

• Like 1

Let me help you.

That's the spirit!

I understand that they're responsible for pushing up the price of tea in China too.

Is nothing sacred to these men?

They're also responsible for the demise of Tiger Woods.

Rush music has way too many time signatures!

:codger:

More signatures than the bloody Declaration of Independence..... :wtf:

• Like 2