The Man Card

ILSnwdog

exfoliating...as far as I know...dead skin will fall off all by itself.

How about back waxing? I'm fortunate that my DH doesn't have a hairy back. But I wouldn't hold it against the Yetis out there if they wanted to defoliate their backs.

Funny story - my husband used to have a roommate named Cliff. Cliff was without question the hairiest individual I or anyone I know has ever encountered. Once at a pool party someone asked, "hey, who threw the bathmat in the pool?" - it was Cliff floating about. Cliff was a good sport about his hairiness, though.

One morning I picked up DH (we were dating then) to head to a road race. It was still dark out. As I was pulling into the driveway, I saw their newspaper rise up off the sidewalk and go floating into the front door, all by itself! (Not really, of course - Cliff was so hirsute you couldn't see him in the dark).

The only place I remove hair from is my face and neck. I'm a Yeti and proud of it! :madra:

I assume, then, that you'll have to rent a hedge trimmer for your ears and nose someday? :oops: :laughing guy:

I use a weed wacker. :)

You puss. Real men use a match and an aerosol can.

No, no, NO. We use that stuff for lighting our farts.

How about back waxing? I'm fortunate that my DH doesn't have a hairy back. But I wouldn't hold it against the Yetis out there if they wanted to defoliate their backs.

Funny story - my husband used to have a roommate named Cliff. Cliff was without question the hairiest individual I or anyone I know has ever encountered. Once at a pool party someone asked, "hey, who threw the bathmat in the pool?" - it was Cliff floating about. Cliff was a good sport about his hairiness, though.

One morning I picked up DH (we were dating then) to head to a road race. It was still dark out. As I was pulling into the driveway, I saw their newspaper rise up off the sidewalk and go floating into the front door, all by itself! (Not really, of course - Cliff was so hirsute you couldn't see him in the dark).

The only place I remove hair from is my face and neck. I'm a Yeti and proud of it! :madra:

I assume, then, that you'll have to rent a hedge trimmer for your ears and nose someday? :oops: :laughing guy:

No, no, NO. We use that stuff for lighting our farts.

"Hey, hey, hey, Helen. This is a bridge club, not a refinery" - Tim Allen

• Like 1

That's bad for the ozone. :)

Proclaiming your love for My Little Pony.

This, this, a thousand times this.

You will never convince me that there is not something extremely disturbing about grown-ass men getting all "squeeeeeee" over cartoon characters meant for 3-8 year old girls. Never.

:LMAO:

Personally, I think we should be more tolerant of the differences we have with others and be more accepting, even if the differences disgust us. I think in that, if we are more accepting of others we will intern be more accepting of ourselves and .. and ..

OH GOD I NEED HELP!!! I AM NOT A REAL MAN!!! :boohoo: (runs from thread)

farting loudly and NOT immediately high-fiving the closest male.

does it have to be the closest male? I'll high five a chick if she is close enough! :haz:

• Like 1

Sitting down to pee (except first thing in the morning. Legs get tired when you have to pee for that long).

Other exception is too drunk to have 75% accuracy while standing

Good point. :D

does it have to be the closest male? I'll high five a chick if she is close enough! :haz:

What if your wife beats you in a fart-off? Is that grounds for suspension?

• Like 1

Losing in a belch-off brings a suspension. Losing in a fart-off = permanent revocation.

That reminds me of a joke.

An old married couple are lying in bed, and the husband rips a huge fart and yells "TOUCHDOWN. I'm winning 7-0."

A minute later, the wife ripes a fart and says "TOUCHDOWN. Tie game"

A second later, the wife lets out a little squeaker, and says "Field goal. I'm up 10-7."

The husband can't stand the fact that he is losing, and pushes increadibly hard...so hard in fact, that he shits the bed.

His wife asked "what the hell is that?", to which the husband replies "half time. Switch sides!"

• Like 1

:facepalm:

This thread is so wrong I don't even know where to start, so I won't.

Cheers,

:digi:

Cheers,

So, you like your men to be all sensitive and prefer them to be all manscaped? :eh:

I love manly men, a guys guy, no fem boys for this chick.

Burps, farts, sports, beer, guying around ... Love you that way!

:D

I'm the female for crying out loud.

But manscaping is only polite if you ask me.

• Like 4

Cheers,

So, you like your men to be all sensitive and prefer them to be all manscaped? :eh:

Nothing's worse than having hairy legs, hairy gut, nothing in between.

If I offer to shake your hand, and you give me some limp-wristed, three-fingered response that barely touches my hand, then not only will I have your Man Card revoked, I will also slap you upside the head....

..........and then I'll go wash my hands with:

http://lexiekahn.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/lava-soap.jpeg

Cheers,

well not nothing, maybe just trimmed to avoid feeling like flossing for godsakes. :LOL:

Not looking for those guys who wax either... I'll do the waxing thanks.

• Like 1

Cheers,

well not nothing, maybe just trimmed to avoid feeling like flossing for godsakes. :LOL:

On yourself? On the guy? Or both?

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/naughty.gif

Cheers,

On yourself? On the guy? Or both?

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/naughty.gif

If someone was into hot wax I wouldn't stop them... Im a facilitator not a party pooper.

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree
  • Like 1