Radio station petition to get Rush into the RRHOF

Jeffrey

I like the fact that they aren't ever considered. Everyone knows they SHOULD be there which puts them above the RRHOF, IMO. The day that they actually ARE will almost come off as the RRHOF giving in to pressure...because it's obvious they don't think they belong there, and what a slap in the face that will be.

I think it'll happen in a posthumous way, which will be an even bigger slap in the face. sad.gif If you're going to honor a person or a group...do it when they can enjoy it.

A part of humanity that has never made sense to me.

No! No! No! rage.gif

Keep Rush out of that piece of shit faux honor. It is a joke to be in there anymore. It is a moneymaker and holds no credibility.

I think we need to start a petition to "Keep them OUT" of the RRHOF. We can call it KEEPRUSHOUT.

Because it's only a matter of time, before the goons over there, give in to public pressure and nominate Rush.

I've seen the list and I don't want my favorite band associated with some (most) of those musicians. smile.gif

PLEASE don't induct Rush into such a shameful organization that ignores Deep Purple and Yes (who? Did they write influence anyone?) and treated Van Halen the way they did (regardless of how you feel about them, they should have been founding members - first year eligible). Oh, right, we had to make room for the bastion of rock: Madonna.

facepalm.gif

F$%&! the R&R Hall of Shame! (sic) joker.gif - all of them...

QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Aug 10 2012, 02:09 PM)
PLEASE don't induct Rush into such a shameful organization that ignores Deep Purple and Yes (who? Did they write influence anyone?) and treated Van Halen the way they did (regardless of how you feel about them, they should have been founding members - first year eligible). Oh, right, we had to make room for the bastion of rock: Madonna.

facepalm.gif

F$%&! the R&R Hall of Shame! (sic) joker.gif - all of them...

Good Call Sista Cygnus

I could listen to this argument all day for some reason. I always kinda liked the situation with Rush being snubbed.. adds to their credibility!

the funny thing is we're at the point were Rush doesn't even seem to WANT to be in there and I don't think they're just saying that..

it'll be interesting to see what happens from here!

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Aug 11 2012, 04:18 PM)
Let's all just cool10.gif and moon.gif the HOF

I'm in.

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 11 2012, 09:59 PM)
QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Aug 11 2012, 04:18 PM)
Let's all just cool10.gif and moon.gif the HOF

I'm in.

Damn straight.

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 10 2012, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (CygnusGal @ Aug 10 2012, 02:09 PM)
PLEASE don't induct Rush into such a shameful organization that ignores Deep Purple and Yes (who?  Did they write influence anyone?) and treated Van Halen the way they did (regardless of how you feel about them, they should have been founding members - first year eligible).  Oh, right, we had to make room for the bastion of rock: Madonna.

facepalm.gif

F$%&! the R&R Hall of Shame! (sic)  joker.gif - all of them...

Good Call Sista Cygnus

My thoughts exactly...screw 'em for dissing 2.gif

Two for the Hall:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/fuckyou.jpg

Thanks to Xaromir for the pic.

QUOTE (greyfriar @ Aug 15 2012, 03:43 AM)
Two for the Hall:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/fuckyou.jpg

Thanks to Xaromir for the pic.

goodpost.gif

I wouldn't trust a Rush induction, in any case, and am sure it would be turned into something disrespectful.

The intelligence of this entire forum was brought down by the suggestion of this thread. The integrity of Rush is damaged by fans who would consider it good to be inducted into the RR Hall of Shame.

Beiber will be in before Rush . Fu*k em

What is the point of forcing them in? "I just showed the world how great Rush is by forcing the RRHOF to induct them." How stupid does that sound? Getting in now would be quite the hollow victory.

Rush always did what they wanted to do, even if it meant possibly losing their record contract. They don't need validation from some empty headed induction board.

The RRHOF does not deserve Rush.