I Graduated!!!!

Nate2112

Today I have no school because I graduated from the middle school last night!!!

Yipee!!!

High School can now prepare me for LIFE!!!

How is Clockwork Angels...I STILL don't have it.

Party On Dudes and Babes!!

Signed,

Bill and Ted

Get ready for four years of disappointment, isolation, social anxiety, and acne.

wink.gif

I finished High School two weeks ago. It is a f***ing joke. I don't want to go SOCN right now but the difficulty of the work was pathetic. I really wished the school would do something to challenge me. If you did well in middle school, you're not going to have a problem in high school.

And for me, all petty middle school bullying went away, it was replaced by "Hey, we've known each other for over 10 years now, what are we doing?". From what I've seen all bullying and and abuse from others disappears, but that could be different for you. Good luck, if you do your work, you won't have to try very hard to succeed.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 16 2012, 10:34 AM)
I finished High School two weeks ago. It is a f***ing joke. I don't want to go SOCN right now but the difficulty of the work was pathetic. I really wished the school would do something to challenge me. If you did well in middle school, you're not going to have a problem in high school.

You should never become a motivational speaker.

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 15 2012, 04:13 PM)
Get ready for four years of disappointment, isolation, social anxiety, and acne.

wink.gif

Hey maybe we oughta introduce Nate to our "guide to being a teenager" huh?

Or how looking your best is more important than anything else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3ee7LMVbXM&feature=related

Congratulations Nate! you young adult you!

yes.gif common001.gif 1287.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Jun 16 2012, 04:55 AM)

wink.gif

rofl3.gif goodpost.gif

And Nate, don't forget to have fun and just B Natural! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 15 2012, 09:34 PM)

And for me, all petty middle school bullying went away, it was replaced by "Hey, we've known each other for over 10 years now, what are we doing?". From what I've seen all bullying and and abuse from others disappears, but that could be different for you. Good luck, if you do your work, you won't have to try very hard to succeed.

Did you take any Honors classes? Those are actually decently challenging at my school... confused13.gif

But I have to agree with much less outright bullying. yes.gif

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 16 2012, 12:45 PM)
QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Jun 16 2012, 04:55 AM)

wink.gif

rofl3.gif goodpost.gif

And Nate, don't forget to have fun and just B Natural! tongue.gif

goodpost.gif +1!! yes.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Jun 16 2012, 12:55 PM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 15 2012, 09:34 PM)

Did you take any Honors classes? Those are actually decently challenging at my school... confused13.gif

But I have to agree with much less outright bullying. yes.gif

Our school did offer a few AP courses that did challenge you, but I'm speaking of classes in general. If you want something difficult, you have to seek it yourself. I'm sorry if I sounded like a whiny bitch in the last post. In my senior year I was just so dissatisfied with my teachers. I had research papers that were handed in a few days late, yet given full credit because the teacher reset the clock for the rest of the class (Who didn't hand anything in for about 2 months despite threats of 0's.) She gave us no preparation for college by taking in assignments months after they were due.

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 16 2012, 04:48 PM)
I had research papers that were handed in a few days late, yet given full credit because the teacher reset the clock for the rest of the class (Who didn't hand anything in for about 2 months despite threats of 0's.) She gave us no preparation for college by taking in assignments months after they were due.

My school is just like that. I get pretty mad when I finish the paper within the deadline only to have it extended a week because 75% of the class didn't do it.

I also can't stand how certain students can do lackluster shit and still get credit. For my English final this year we had to research an issue, write a paper on it, and give a speech. Someone did a (very bad) poem that was about 5 lines and read it word for word in front of the class, and he got full credit. All of us who actually did the assignment and worked hard were pissed. Sorry for the rant.

And the bullying thing is 100% true. I had a problem with only one person freshman year but I just ignored him and stopped giving a shit and he stopped. As long as you don't start anything you should be fine.

Edited by ColdFireYYZ

Whoa, I didn't realize we had such a young member on this forum!

Congrats though! High school was a roller coaster of excitement and beer all four years for me. Just stay away from drama and try to be friends with as many people as you can, it's extremely helpful for your future to keep connections with people. That's how I survived cool.gif

Again, stay away from drama! It's pointless and a huge waste of time

Congradulations!! applaudit.gif H.S. is a whole nother animal. yes.gif

A whole nother level...Good luck to ya.

Middle school was trippy for me. tongue.gif I'm glad you graduated from there.

Get ready for high school. That's when serious shit starts. yes.gif I'll be starting my senior year August.

P.S.: Clockwork Angels kicks serious ass. Album of the year for me, unless Green Day tries to top it, which I know it won't.