Headlong Flight

iluvgeddy05

Darren Redick on Planet Rock- UK digital radio- said he has heard Headlong Flight, claiming it sounded like By-Tor/Anthem and they will be playing it sometime in the next couple of weeks. Hmmmm;-not sure he has heard it as he only regurgitated earlier comments. Given he's a rush fan l would have expected something more. Not sure why he couldn't say for definite they would be playing it either confused13.gif

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not heard Headlong Flight yet but I can confirm it sounds much like a fine blend of Bytor, Cygnus X-1, Rivendell, Freewill and Speed of Love.....

Once we all hear it see if you agree with this assertion.

QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 9 2012, 02:09 AM)
I have not heard Headlong Flight yet but I can confirm it sounds much like a fine blend of Bytor, Cygnus X-1, Rivendell, Freewill and Speed of Love.....

Once we all hear it see if you agree with this assertion.

wtf.gif

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 9 2012, 09:17 AM)
holy crap - page 22 in a thread about an upcoming single. Gotta love this time being a Rush fan laugh.gif

yes.gif

I just love being a Rush fan...period.

I'm not sure any other band generates this much buzz and speculation, predictions and guarantees about how good/bad a song is going to sound that we have yet to actually hear for ourselves.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (druid13 @ Apr 8 2012, 09:09 PM)

Having not heard it, you are just making a random guess? I don't think I will be putting my money on your assertion.

QUOTE (Gompers @ Apr 9 2012, 09:26 AM)

Having not heard it, you are just making a random guess? I don't think I will be putting my money on your assertion.

Not 100% sure, but I think that post is not 100% serious

QUOTE (myturn2drive @ Apr 9 2012, 08:35 AM)

I'm 90% sure you're 85% correct.

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ Apr 9 2012, 08:40 AM)
QUOTE (myturn2drive @ Apr 9 2012, 08:35 AM)

I'm 90% sure you're 85% correct.

60% of the Time, It Works Every Time

QUOTE (myturn2drive @ Apr 9 2012, 07:35 AM)

I am 100% sure. He was clearly mocking the other contradictory descriptions. It was just a joke. smile.gif

QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Apr 9 2012, 08:08 AM)

I am 100% sure. He was clearly mocking the other contradictory descriptions. It was just a joke. smile.gif

75% of Japanese women own vibrators.

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Apr 9 2012, 10:41 AM)

ohmy.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Apr 9 2012, 09:41 AM)

42% of all statistics are made up.

QUOTE (myturn2drive @ Apr 9 2012, 09:35 AM)

unsure.gif

Sometimes you never know with some folks around here. I can see where this should be a pun.

so will there be any new tweets about the listening party?

72 hours is long gone by now...

where are the reports?

Is it still possible this was all a farce? A Fart? or a bad joke?

I mean anyone can go out there and say..

"Yeah just wanted to let everyone know I heard the new Rush single and Holy Chompin Dingle balls is it something else...sounds like Bytor mixed withe Digital Man wiht a dose of Marmalade...Holy s*it Rush is killing it! Fans of 1968 are going to be happy campers!! Woo-Hoo Go Rush!!" @Rushfanseverwhere

Strange we have heard nothing lately at all....

It'll drop when it drops. Half the board is going to hate this record anyhow, just chances are. Great anticipation for disappointment for many, no doubt. How's that for a depressing thought? biggrin.gif

Snakes & Arrows went over pretty marvelously that first few weeks/months and now it seems like about half the board despises the record. Same will happen here too, odds are.

Edited by Presto-digitation