Which Rush album have you listened to the least?

01GT Eibach

As in, full albums?

The debut. (Heresy!!)

I don't know, I like a couple tracks on it but I just.. don't listen to the whole thing more than once in a blue moon. And Feedback, too, I guess.

If it counts, I'd say Feedback. I was bored with it and probably only listened to it twice.

Regards to their own music I'd say "Test for Echo".

Truth be told, I can't remember the last time I listened to a whole Rush album. I think it was "Hemispheres" and that was months ago.

This will probably be very unusual but for me it is Exit Stage Left. Its my least favorite live album by far from Rush and since I can get all of the songs off studio albums (and boots from the same time period - most of which I enjoy much, much more) it almost never gets listened to.

Even VT & CoS get listened to considerably more - and I have made my feelings clear elsewhere about VT and the 2 long songs off CoS.

Heck, Feedback (which I like) gets listened to more than ESL.

Most people would assume with me that it was VT, but it's actually Roll the Bones. This is only because people kept encouraging me over and over to try VT ONE MORE TIME since I couldn't stand it. I did many, many times. Usually if I say I don't like RTB, people just accept it and move on. tongue.gif

Caress of Steel, unfortunately also because it's my least favorite. Vapor Trails is after that, but as soon as the songs can be remixed, I think it may become one of my favorite albums and be way up there on the list of Rush albums I listen to tongue.gif

QUOTE (GUP1771 @ Feb 29 2012, 08:41 PM)
Caress of Steel, unfortunately also because it's my least favorite. Vapor Trails is after that, but as soon as the songs can be remixed, I think it may become one of my favorite albums and be way up there on the list of Rush albums I listen to tongue.gif

My sentiment exactly!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif