Are we EVER gonna hear ANYTHING official on CA?

FountainOfSyrinx

I mean seriously! Does anyone know anything about us possibly knowing anything about anything?? I know about Neil's website updates.. but nothing on rush.com! And we've heard "rumors" but I want to know some info! Am I alone?

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Jan 30 2012, 08:42 PM)
I mean seriously! Does anyone know anything about us possibly knowing anything about anything?? I know about Neil's website updates.. but nothing on rush.com! And we've heard "rumors" but I want to know some info! Am I alone?

Do you wish that "Clockwork Oranges" I mean Angels will leak like the new Van Halen record?

I seriously doubt it and I am glad!!

I cheated a little on some of the new Van Halen tracks but I am done visiting those mass threads until I can hear the record all the way through.

I will be treating the new Rush record the same way.

I will wait until it is officially released.

I will buy the new album (while my Japanese pressings are on order) and I will wait until I get home from work to play it fukking loud on my stereo.

Remember kids, the record will come out on some Tuesday in the near future.

Hell I remember when Tower Records was still around. For a Rush release you could go to Tower at midnight and buy the new album.

Tower used to stay open to midnight.

Damn it sucks getting old and losing record stores on this earth.

It is what it is but I will NEVER change.

Oh shit! Party Foul!!

I just figured out that you are complaining about hearing anything about the release.

I thought this thread was a bitch session hoping to hear a new track.

My bad.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jan 31 2012, 01:51 AM)
QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Jan 30 2012, 08:42 PM)

Do you wish that "Clockwork Oranges" I mean Angels will leak like the new Van Halen record?

I seriously doubt it and I am glad!!

I cheated a little on some of the new Van Halen tracks but I am done visiting those mass threads until I can hear the record all the way through.

I will be treating the new Rush record the same way.

I will wait until it is officially released.

I will buy the new album (while my Japanese pressings are on order) and I will wait until I get home from work to play it fukking loud on my stereo.

Remember kids, the record will come out on some Tuesday in the near future.

Hell I remember when Tower Records was still around. For a Rush release you could go to Tower at midnight and buy the new album.

Tower used to stay open to midnight.

Damn it sucks getting old and losing record stores on this earth.

It is what it is but I will NEVER change.

Oh shit! Party Foul!!

I just figured out that you are complaining about hearing anything about the release.

I thought this thread was a bitch session hoping to hear a new track.

My bad.

Whatever you are drinking I want some. All I have is some Chardonnay and it isn't getting me anywhere near where you are. trink38.gif

I feel you on the record store losses. The FYE in town just closed and I think about the only place I can actually buy a CD is Barnes & Noble and those look weak and sickly.

Attention all planets of the Solar Federation. We are Amazon and we have assumed control.

Edited by drbirdsong

Well with the recent tragedy to the RUSH family (death of Andrew MacNaughtan), I would guess we will be waiting longer than we would have. But for me, I can wait. It's not like we don't have enough material to listen to.

But I guarantee, the first OFFICIAL word will be posted here within hours of its release, so stay tuned!

VH new release is next week . I think it will be a while before we hear about Clockwork Angels. From what I seen in airplay and stuff the new VH cd is gonna be MASSIVE! And I don't think RUSH would want to compete with VH's first music with Roth in album form since 1983. There are still tons of loyal VH fans ( just like us )that have been waiting for this for decades and its going to drop LARGE. The tour is already sold out two nights in MSG . So let VH have their fun and we can play later on in the year tongue.gif

It sure sucks not to have good record stores anymore...and not just that, but a bunch of cool stuff as wel like smaller bookstores and street cinemas are now gone. Where I live, a bunch of cinemas have either turned into these massive gyms or evangelist temples. Many bookstores and record stores have turned into discount department stores, Starbucks or some other sh*t like that...where has all intelligent life gone?

QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Jan 31 2012, 02:37 AM)
Well with the recent tragedy to the RUSH family (death of Andrew MacNaughtan), I would guess we will be waiting longer than we would have. But for me, I can wait. It's not like we don't have enough material to listen to.

But I guarantee, the first OFFICIAL word will be posted here within hours of its release, so stay tuned!

I'm completely sure this is the reason for the delay! As in past times, 2.gif should to take as much time as needed to deal with their loss!

We can all wait. We're not going anywhere!

R.I.P. Andrew McNaughtan rose.gif heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jan 31 2012, 04:15 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-a RUSH fan! @ Jan 31 2012, 02:37 AM)
Well with the recent tragedy to the RUSH family (death of Andrew MacNaughtan), I would guess we will be waiting longer than we would have.  But for me, I can wait.  It's not like we don't have enough material to listen to.

I'm completely sure this is the reason for the delay! As in past times, 2.gif should to take as much time as needed to deal with their loss!

We can all wait. We're not going anywhere!

R.I.P. Andrew McNaughtan rose.gif heart.gif rose.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Jan 31 2012, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (GernTheFish @ Jan 31 2012, 03:27 PM)
No.  The whole album is a hoax.  The boys have all retired.

THAT would suck

It's not like we'd ever figure it out.

looooooooooool

QUOTE (patjnev @ Jan 31 2012, 02:56 AM)
VH new release is next week . I think it will be a while before we hear about Clockwork Angels. From what I seen in airplay and stuff the new VH cd is gonna be MASSIVE! And I don't think RUSH would want to compete with VH's first music with Roth in album form since 1983. There are still tons of loyal VH fans ( just like us )that have been waiting for this for decades and its going to drop LARGE. The tour is already sold out two nights in MSG . So let VH have their fun and we can play later on in the year tongue.gif

The new VH is easily some of the absolute worst phucking music and lyrics I've ever heard to date. I can't believe its not a parody. Did they all have lobotomies or did they completely fry their brains? Its so bad it isn't funny.

QUOTE (Dylan2712 @ Feb 1 2012, 07:46 PM)
not the official cover, but i kinda like it. though, its not "steampunk-y" enough.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/423125_308754465843305_100001262624766_914716_544169646_n.jpg

Add more gears and steam towers and that would be an absolutely PERFECT album cover.