Neil offering new hat on his site

GeminiRising79

Looks like it was just posted this morning- Neil is offering a special hat for sale in the spirit of his "BeYourself" balaclava hat (as seen on his new DVD). According to his site, he states "I wanted to create something for my fans that carried a message that they could possibly read and remind themselves of everytime they look into a mirror". He mentions "The hat's idea also stems from essentially the same message that is conveyed in the song, "Limelight".

user posted image

Neil goes on by saying "Getalifeinc., is a new program geared to help my fans realize that they don't have to go through the rest of their lives as worthless and directionless automatons".

Also noted from Neil: "I am also offering another hat available in the essence of the black-hole Cygnus X-1 theme. This hat will be the ultimate statement that, "yes, I am the quintessential Rush fan". I can't convey enough how much I endorse this product". Hats are modestly priced at $21.12 each.

http://rlv.zcache.com/yes_i_suck_hat-p148790108035899313qz14_400.jpg

Edited by GeminiRising79

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jan 29 2012, 12:49 PM)
Looks like it was just posted this morning- Neil is offering a special hat for sale in the spirit of his "Beyourself" balaclava hat (as seen on his new DVD). According to his site, he states "I wanted to create something for my fans that carried a message that they could possibly read and remind themselves of everytime they look in a mirror". He mentions "The hat's idea also stems from the same message that is conveyed in the song, "Limelight".
user posted image

Neil goes on by saying "Getalifeinc" is a new program geared to help my fans realize that they don't have to go through the rest of their lives as worthless and directionless automatons".

Also noted from Neil: "I am also offering another hat available in the essence of the black-hole Cygnus X-1 theme. This hat will be the ultimate statement that, "yes, I am the quintessential Rush fan". I can't convey enough how much I endorse this product". Hats are modestly priced at $21.12 each.

Maybe Neil is saying that he doesn't like people blindly following him all the time - which is what Limelight is all about.

QUOTE (They Bow Defeated @ Jan 29 2012, 04:45 PM)
You know, I can't wait to see what the three trolls look like in the new Hobbit movie.

Got an idea what at least one of them will ACT like....... eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Jan 29 2012, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 29 2012, 05:19 PM)
http://i.imgur.com/RiSMl.png

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jan 29 2012, 08:08 PM)
QUOTE (The Killer Rabbit @ Jan 29 2012, 11:54 AM)
Straight males should not get the "Yes I suck Hat"

Ya but if a straight female got it, could be free advertising.

tongue.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Jan 29 2012, 05:08 PM)
You know, I can't wait to see what the three trolls look like in the new Hobbit movie.

No kidding. sarcasm.gif

The person who needs to actually GET A LIFE is the OP.

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Jan 30 2012, 03:07 AM)
QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Jan 29 2012, 05:08 PM)

No kidding. sarcasm.gif

The person who needs to actually GET A LIFE is the OP.

ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Wham! bd.gif

Looks like it was just posted this morning- Neil is offering a special hat for sale in the spirit of his "BeYourself" balaclava hat (as seen on his new DVD). According to his site, he states "I wanted to create something for my fans that carried a message that they could possibly read and remind themselves of everytime they look into a mirror". He mentions "The hat's idea also stems from essentially the same message that is conveyed in the song, "Limelight".
user posted image

Neil goes on by saying "Getalifeinc., is a new program geared to help my fans realize that they don't have to go through the rest of their lives as worthless and directionless automatons".

*sigh

trite, witless and brutally unfunny.

QUOTE (eshine @ Jan 30 2012, 05:49 PM)
Looks like it was just posted this morning- Neil is offering a special hat for sale in the spirit of his "BeYourself" balaclava hat (as seen on his new DVD).  According to his site, he states "I wanted to create something for my fans that carried a message that they could possibly read  and remind themselves of everytime they look into a mirror".  He mentions "The hat's idea also stems from essentially the same message that is conveyed in the song, "Limelight". 
user posted image

Also noted from Neil: "I am also offering another hat available in the essence of the black-hole Cygnus X-1 theme.  This hat will be the ultimate statement that, "yes, I am the quintessential Rush fan".  I can't convey enough how much I endorse this product".  Hats are modestly priced at $21.12 each.

*sigh

Hahaha are you kidding?

QUOTE (eshine @ Jan 30 2012, 06:49 PM)
Looks like it was just posted this morning- Neil is offering a special hat for sale in the spirit of his "BeYourself" balaclava hat (as seen on his new DVD).  According to his site, he states "I wanted to create something for my fans that carried a message that they could possibly read  and remind themselves of everytime they look into a mirror".  He mentions "The hat's idea also stems from essentially the same message that is conveyed in the song, "Limelight". 
user posted image

Also noted from Neil: "I am also offering another hat available in the essence of the black-hole Cygnus X-1 theme.  This hat will be the ultimate statement that, "yes, I am the quintessential Rush fan".  I can't convey enough how much I endorse this product".  Hats are modestly priced at $21.12 each.

*sigh

Yeah, the hat price alone makes you go eh.gif