Got in trouble today..

FountainOfSyrinx

Eh.... screw 'em! laugh.gif

too bad you dont go to my school ! I'd give you an A and lots of hall passes!!!

Geez Louise times have changed......and not for the better. Back in my day (yeah I know, that sounds so dinosaur) you walked through the parking lot and Zep, Floyd, Aerosmith, Sabbath, etc. were cranking out of like every other car and it weren't quiet. The 70s rule.

Fukk 'em man, don't give in and keep rockin' the Rush.

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Nov 16 2011, 02:19 PM)
Back in my day you walked through the parking lot and Zep, Floyd, Aerosmith, Sabbath, etc. were cranking out of like every other car and it weren't quiet. The 70s rule.

ah, how I miss those days.....you only had an hour break for lunch pizza.gif burger2.gif hotdog.gif trink36.gif and other things cool10.gif

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Nov 16 2011, 06:19 PM)
QUOTE (HowItIs @ Nov 16 2011, 06:20 AM)
Eh.... screw 'em!  laugh.gif

goodpost.gif 1287.gif

Switch it from Marathon to the Armageddon section of Hemispheres see how they react then! 1287.gif

QUOTE (Queslington @ Nov 16 2011, 08:36 PM)
Never been in trouble for blasting the Rush music, but my friends hate when I drive them places because we only listen to "that one awful song" (Jacob's Ladder). It's a great way to save gas money. 1287.gif

Just make like Fanboys and holler, "In my van it's all Rush - all the time!" laugh.gif

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Nov 16 2011, 12:19 PM)
Geez Louise times have changed......and not for the better. Back in my day (yeah I know, that sounds so dinosaur) you walked through the parking lot and Zep, Floyd, Aerosmith, Sabbath, etc. were cranking out of like every other car and it weren't quiet. The 70s rule.

Fukk 'em man, don't give in and keep rockin' the Rush.

goodpost.gif

...Yep, I remember those days extremely well!

Was in HS from 74-78..BLASTIN' R&R from my 68

Dodge van....Where have all the good times gone?????? confused13.gif

1022.gif trink39.gif cool10.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Nov 16 2011, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (Queslington @ Nov 16 2011, 08:36 PM)
Never been in trouble for blasting the Rush music, but my friends hate when I drive them places because we only listen to "that one awful song" (Jacob's Ladder). It's a great way to save gas money.  1287.gif

Just make like Fanboys and holler, "In my van it's all Rush - all the time!" laugh.gif

Funny you mention that, because that's actually what I said when they told me we should listen to something else. And yeah, I had to have a word with them for calling it awful bitchslap.gif .

I'm sure I rocked out 'Marathon' in my high school parking lot too. As others mentioned, everybody rocked out back then (late 80s).