I am on the new DVD

02Rover

During "Time Stands Still", there is a shot of some fans singing and Im the one in the Cleveland Indians cap. I was there with 3 other buddies and you can see us all, even if only partially, in the clip.

I know many here either dont care or were on it, or other concert vids, themselves, but I just had to brag about it to someone.

Enjoy! trink39.gif

QUOTE (02Rover @ Nov 10 2011, 08:10 AM)
During "Time Stands Still", there is a shot of some fans singing and Im the one in the Cleveland Indians cap.

Are you sure that wasn't me? .... I had a Indians cap on... laugh.gif tongue.gif

That's cool, going to watch this weekend seriously doubt I caught the camera eye way up in the rafters. Mostly positive reviews of dvd except some footage of nonexcited fans. sad.gif

Edited by HowItIs

During "Time Stands Still", there is a shot of some fans singing and Im the one in the Cleveland Indians cap. I was there with 3 other buddies and you can see us all, even if only partially, in the clip.

I know many here either dont care or were on it, or other concert vids, themselves, but I just had to brag about it to someone.

Enjoy! trink39.gif

Groovy! So am I! Cheers! trink39.gif

QUOTE (goose @ Nov 13 2011, 12:29 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 12 2011, 11:53 PM)
I also didn't know that rushgoober dislikes Vapor Trails!  ohmy.gif
pokey.gif

...but loves the Twilight movies.

ph34r.gif

Goob actually watches the Twilight movies while listening to Vapor Trails -- backwards for added evil. yes.gif

QUOTE (chemistry @ Nov 17 2011, 06:07 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Nov 10 2011, 01:14 PM)
I'm in the documentary Beyond the Lighted Stage.  biggrin.gif

Where do you appear?? unsure.gif

My name is Kelly and I am the second fan to talk about "Subdivisions".

QUOTE (chemistry @ Nov 18 2011, 08:18 PM)
Gotcha Mr Backyard bbq laugh.gif How did you get involved in that??

I was at RushCon in 2009. Sam Dunn and company knew about the convention and had organizers email out questionnaires to people going. I filled one out and Sam got a hold of me and others based on our answers he found interesting and decided to interview us. There were a lot of us, mind you, so some of us were lucky to make the film. Our interviews lasted an hour so it's funny to see that only 15 seconds of mine made it.

He was great to talk to. I'm usually shy about opening up to strangers, not to mention lights and a camera shining down on me. But he started out talking and I was able to engage in conversation before the interview really started.

Enjoy! trink39.gif

applaudit.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Nov 10 2011, 07:35 AM)
Congrats, dude. 1022.gif 1022.gif

I'm in the crowd somewhere in Rush in Rio, but of course I can't spot myself on the DVD biggrin.gif biggrin.gif .

Now THAT is something to brag about. Perhaps the best crowd ever, anywhere and for anyone.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Nov 19 2011, 02:31 AM)
QUOTE (chemistry @ Nov 18 2011, 08:18 PM)
Gotcha Mr Backyard bbq  laugh.gif  How did you get involved in that??

I was at RushCon in 2009. Sam Dunn and company knew about the convention and had organizers email out questionnaires to people going. I filled one out and Sam got a hold of me and others based on our answers he found interesting and decided to interview us. There were a lot of us, mind you, so some of us were lucky to make the film. Our interviews lasted an hour so it's funny to see that only 15 seconds of mine made it.

He was great to talk to. I'm usually shy about opening up to strangers, not to mention lights and a camera shining down on me. But he started out talking and I was able to engage in conversation before the interview really started.

Wasn't Undemanding Contact also in that vid somewhere?