last movie you watched

sonicjams

SINW0S9.jpg

I love that movie because I am a big baseball fan. The scene where Jimmy Fallon wakes up in his Red Sox jammies and socks, in his bed with the Red Sox sheets and blanket, in the room with the Red Sox wallpaper, photos and pennants and runs downstairs to get his season tickets is priceless. :heart:

• Like 1

SINW0S9.jpg

I love that movie because I am a big baseball fan. The scene where Jimmy Fallon wakes up in his Red Sox jammies and socks, in his bed with the Red Sox sheets and blanket, in the room with the Red Sox wallpaper, photos and pennants and runs downstairs to get his season tickets is priceless. :heart:

They eliminated my Angels in the ALDS. Not gonna lie, I cried when Big Papi ended it since we all thought how the movie would end Yankee wise and it was very close to being like that with the 0-3 deficit. That game tying grand salami by Vlad Guerrero gave me a glimmer of hope. Plus, my Angels were that rare team that did well against Torre era Yanks especially in the 02 and 05 ALDS.

I'm not as crazy as Fallon in that movie but I've had Trout, Erstad, Garret Anderson, Torii Hunter and Vlad jerseys before.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

The Social Dilemma.

I keep threatening my son that I'll make him watch it. His friend was saying that her folks made her watch it. She laughed that it wouldn't change her habits at all. :LOL:

What the fork did I just watch and what was the point to this movie? Nice soundtrack, though.

Sgt_peppers_lonely_hearts_club_band_poster.jpg

What you just watched was Peter Frampton committing career suicide.
  • Like 2