last movie you watched

sonicjams

I've watched "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)", "Black Panther", "the New Mutants", "Richard Jewell", and would try "the Banana Splits Movie".

Goose (Allen), if you read this, and haven't watched "the Banana Splits Movie", yet, I wouldn't recommend it.

Before this Covid crap .....i did go to see Harley Quinn "Birds of prey" i didnt expect to like it as much as i did. yeah !

It's theme goes Tra la la, tra la-la-la, tra la la... (2019)

I had no idea there was a Banana Splits movie!

:LOL:

How was it?

I thought it was good, tbh, though it was billed as a

horror movie

! Quite a few people who watched it moaned about it because they were expecting a

Five Nights At Freddy's

, and were royally p*ssed, calling it

a FNAF knockoff, a ripoff, and that it "ruined their childhoods"

even though most of them hadn't even been born when the Splits appeared (1968)..! It's

a bit gory in some scenes, and incredibly gory in one specific scene. Best not be eating while watching this movie, I can tell you..! :P

. You could say its tagline is

It's not for kids. Or most adults

. Sorry about the amount of spoilers, I have no idea who hasn't seen it. :blush:

Great review, bc! Now I have to see it!

:D

31951214-0-This_black_and_white_feline_found_himself_in_a_slight_predicamen-a-7_1597657556617.jpg

Poor pussy! :o

I think it's got things under control...

I hope so - I'd be right underneath to catch him.

Aye!

• Like 2

I've watched "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)", "Black Panther", "the New Mutants", "Richard Jewell", and would try "the Banana Splits Movie".

Goose (Allen), if you read this, and haven't watched "the Banana Splits Movie", yet, I wouldn't recommend it.

Before this Covid crap .....i did go to see Harley Quinn "Birds of prey" i didnt expect to like it as much as i did. yeah !

I'll be the first to admit the Banana Splits Movie is probably not for everyone. But I quite liked it anyway. :)

• Like 3