last movie you watched

sonicjams

MV5BNGNhN2I2NzEtMzFiMy00Y2IzLTk0OTctNjcxZmYwYjIyMzEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1MTg4Mzc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

How did you like it? It's on my list. Love Costner in full Montana mode.

I Love Kevin Costner.all his movies. ..Dianne Lane was good too. Good movie.

I loved him in The Untouchables and A Perfect World...I haven't seen a lot of his movies though.

MV5BNGNhN2I2NzEtMzFiMy00Y2IzLTk0OTctNjcxZmYwYjIyMzEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1MTg4Mzc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I loved him in The Untouchables and A Perfect World...I haven't seen a lot of his movies though.

Revenge is an underrated Costner and Tony Scott film. Mr. Brooks is a good against type role for him as well.

Friday The 13th (Scream Factory killer cut with audio commentary)

• Like 2

A Perfect World is an excellent movie. But i think Costner’s best stuff is clustered in the 1980s between ‘85-‘89:

Fandango, The Untouchables, Bull Durham, and Field of Dreams. All of them are great.

He’s got 3 other movies in that five year period too: American Flyers (good), No Way Out (also good), and Silverado (never saw it).

He’s got some clunkers in his career but virtually every actor does.

• Like 2

Has anyone heard of his Band "Modern West"?

A Perfect World is an excellent movie. But i think Costner’s best stuff is clustered in the 1980s between ‘85-‘89:

Fandango, The Untouchables, Bull Durham, and Field of Dreams. All of them are great.

He’s got 3 other movies in that five year period too: American Flyers (good), No Way Out (also good), and Silverado (never saw it).

I agree with you. Clunkers..haha..good word.

Another one of his great movies is Dances with Wolves, Has anyone heard of his Band "Modern West"?

Edited by Chicken hawk
  • Like 1

Got around to seeing Silverado recently on Showtime. Kasdan had a good run as a director from Body Heat to Grand Canyon. The War is an underrated coming of age movie that I recommend with a young Elijah Wood as his son. Tin Cup is worth watching for Don Johnson's scene stealing performance alone.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

On blu-ray combo pack, d.v.d., and other movie sources, I've watched "Superman: Man of Tomorrow", "Batman: Death In the Family", "Pan's Labyrinth", "Underwater", "Interstellar", and "Tenet". Edited by Derek19

Has anyone heard of his Band "Modern West"?

I agree with you. Clunkers..haha..good word.

Another one of his great movies is Dances with Wolves, Has anyone heard of his Band "Modern West"?

http://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BNGNhN2I2NzEtMzFiMy00Y2IzLTk0OTctNjcxZmYwYjIyMzEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1MTg4Mzc@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I have Costner at a 7-4 film record.

Had never heard of his band until now. And here they are:

http://youtu.be/EwygAQ2vhVQ

• Like 1

http://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYTU1MDIzZjUtNWRiOC00MjAxLWIwMWItYjFlOThlN2I0M2Q4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3MDk2NDg2._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg http://youtu.be/46fxZlr3Svc

How was it?

That trailer makes it look too busy imho

I actually liked it. Its kind of a cross between Alice and Wonderland and Peter Pan.