last movie you watched

sonicjams

I just finished the new version of Love Story featuring Eaglemoon in dual roles as both the Ali McGraw character and the Ryan O'Neil character. She did a great job of kissing herself and whispering sweet nothings to herself... :smoke:
  • Like 2

Once Upon A Time In The West. I hadn't seen this before in it's entirety. Slow. So very slow. Cinematography was cool. Story was just slow. This movie is usually considered to be one of the top westerns of all time Not really sure why.
  • Like 1

do-not-resist-poster.jpg

Examines the increasing militarization of our (United States) domestic police forces. Quite disturbing actually.

Edited by NewWorldMan1971
  • Like 2

I don't put too much credence in folks' reviews. The English Patient and Lost In Translation are hailed as tremendous films by critics and fans alike, but I hate them both (full disclosure - I have not read The English Patient novel). The reviewer is obviously politically right-leaning or at the very least, anti-left, but who cares. IMDB comments are a lot like YouTube comments. Regardless of the subject or what the subject matter implies, I just watch and judge for myself. I like this movie because there is no narrator; they just show clips and let the viewer decide what inferences to draw. Edited by NewWorldMan1971

I don't put too much credence in folks' reviews. The English Patient and Lost In Translation are hailed as tremendous films by critics and fans alike, but I hate them both (full disclosure - I have not read The English Patient novel). The reviewer is obviously politically right-leaning or at the very least, anti-left, but who cares. IMDB comments are a lot like YouTube comments. Regardless of the subject or what the subject matter implies, I just watch and judge for myself. I like this movie because there is no narrator; they just show clips and let the viewer decide what inferences to draw.

Ok. I wasn't actually asking if the review or other reviews influence you or if you care(d) about it. I was asking what you thought of it. But I guess you did answer that.

I don't put too much credence in folks' reviews. The English Patient and Lost In Translation are hailed as tremendous films by critics and fans alike, but I hate them both (full disclosure - I have not read The English Patient novel). The reviewer is obviously politically right-leaning or at the very least, anti-left, but who cares. IMDB comments are a lot like YouTube comments. Regardless of the subject or what the subject matter implies, I just watch and judge for myself. I like this movie because there is no narrator; they just show clips and let the viewer decide what inferences to draw.

Ok. I wasn't actually asking if the review or other reviews influence you or if you care(d) about it. I was asking what you thought of it. But I guess you did answer that.

Right; you asked what I thought of it. My response was the answer to that question.

Edited by NewWorldMan1971