last movie you watched

sonicjams

The Martian

Wonder if our resident Ridley fan, Segue, has seen this yet. After a handful of disappointments of late, Ridley has made his first great movie in years. Welcome back, Scott.

Is this true?

I have yet to see Exodus, and couldn't face that one with Cameron Diaz get cozy with a windscreen.

Maybe I will see this one!

http://i60.tinypic.com/dfdt7d.jpg

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE MOVIES AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I GET SO HAPPY SEEING OTHERS WATCH THIS LIKE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

The Martian

Wonder if our resident Ridley fan, Segue, has seen this yet. After a handful of disappointments of late, Ridley has made his first great movie in years. Welcome back, Scott.

Is this true?

I have yet to see Exodus, and couldn't face that one with Cameron Diaz get cozy with a windscreen.

As awful as that Cameron Diaz scene was it didn't make me feel queasy like that scene at the end where

Brad Pitt slowly gets beheaded by the bolito device.

That's like something out of the Saw movies ffs.

• Like 1

The Martian

Is this true?

As awful as that Cameron Diaz scene was it didn't make me feel queasy like that scene at the end where

Brad Pitt slowly gets beheaded by the bolito device.

That's like something out of the Saw movies ffs.

See, great Ridley Scott is the best thing ever.

Bad Ridley? More like "Ridley, STOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP!"

I hate Prometheus so much. But sometimes I am not even sure it is the worst of his films that I have seen!

My top five:

1. Kingdom Of Heaven: Director's Cut

2. Alien

3. Blade Runner

4. Gladiator

5. Legend (I know it isn't perfect...I just love LOVE the art design and ambition)

R.O.T.O.R. (1987)

Saw that on Rifftrax recently. It's like Robocop on crystal meth if Uwe Boll made it. :LOL:

Sort of like a cross between Terminator and Robocop. It really isn't that bad. :D

Poster_of_Pearl_Jam_Twenty.jpg

I haven't seen this. Didn't even know it existed...and I can't wait to see it. How was it?

:cheers:

If you like Pearl Jam, you'll love it. They're coming to Rio in November, so I'm getting ready for the show!

R.O.T.O.R. (1987)

Saw that on Rifftrax recently. It's like Robocop on crystal meth if Uwe Boll made it. :LOL:

Sort of like a cross between Terminator and Robocop. It really isn't that bad. :D

What's that acronym? Return Of The Orgasmic Robocop?

Robotic

Officer

Tactical something or other...

• Like 1

Every time I go to watch a movie...

I end up watching Smallville instead.

Valley Girl (1983) with Nicholas Cage & Deborah Foreman

Totally love this movie...fer sure, it's totally tubular! :)

Did you watch it on TCM last night?

http://greg.org/archive/Star_Trek_Motion_picture.jpg

Saw this in the cinema as a little little kid. But I remember falling asleep. Tried again a decade later as a teen but I gave up midway through. Anyway, the plot is actually pretty smart but it's just too damn slow. Also, there didn't seem to be much of a payoff or any money scenes. As uneventful as most of this basically is, it's still better than some of the other Trek flicks...which is kind of sad to say.

Grade: D

Saw this in the cinema as a little little kid. But I remember falling asleep. Tried again a decade later as a teen but I gave up midway through. Anyway, the plot is actually pretty smart but it's just too damn slow. Also, there didn't seem to be much of a payoff or any money scenes. As uneventful as most of this basically is, it's still better than some of the other Trek flicks...which is kind of sad to say.

Just watched Nostalgia Critic's reviews of all the odd numbered ones last weekend. He's spot on about this one. This is boring as hell. Still better than Star Trek Five: Shatner Ruins The Franchise as Kevin "Servo" Murphy would say. I'd like to row row row a boat up that movie's ass!

• Like 1

Just watched Nostalgia Critic's reviews of all the odd numbered ones last weekend. He's spot on about this one. This is boring as hell. Still better than Star Trek Five: Shatner Ruins The Franchise as Kevin "Servo" Murphy would say. I'd like to row row row a boat up that movie's ass!

Star Trek V with Cybok, Spock's half-brother, and that Shakari crap is painful to watch. That's the worst of the original series character flicks. I didn't like any of The Next Generation flicks except for the Borg one.

Not counting the reboots, I'd probably rank all of the Trek movies in this order.

II > VI > VIII > IV > III > VII > I > V > IX > X