Time Machine DVD

MCM

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rush should let these guys go into the vaults and let them produce dvd's of whatever material they have. Let them produce the full concerts of there 1st 3 live dvd's without any dialog, like on ESL. Let them fix the Different Stages footage, give them the pro shot footage from Presto and Counterparts (I know these were shot in house) but they could clean up the video and improve the sound. This would make for 1 hell of a set and the band wouldnt be wasting anytime on it themselves.

QUOTE (26bond @ Jul 23 2011, 02:05 PM)
Looking forward to the new DVD and CD! Missed the Time Machine tour, so stoked to see what I missed out on.

It was fantastic!

BTW welcome to TRF! bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (26bond @ Jul 23 2011, 08:05 PM)
Looking forward to the new DVD and CD! Missed the Time Machine tour, so stoked to see what I missed out on.

You're so right!!!!!

As I did for "Live in Rio", "R30", "Snakes and arrows" (and of course the 3 "Replay" shows) I won't miss it!!!! 653.gif

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Jul 23 2011, 03:46 PM)
Man. Seems they now make a DVD for just about every tour they do.

Thank goodness....

If I'd not had a chance to have a DVD of Moving Pictures in it's entirety, and the magic of The Camera Eye, I'd have been very dissappointed. Add in the awesome opening video, the even better closing video, and the great arrangements for Closer to the Heart and La Villa, and I'd say I'm grateful that this tour has been captured on DVD.

According to RIAB, according to Amazon.com, the release date for Rush's upcoming Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland concert DVD/Blu-ray has been pushed back one month from September 27th to Tuesday, October 25th. Amazon.com started accepting pre-orders for the DVD last week. The Blu-ray is not yet available for pre-order through Amazon but should be soon, and can currently be pre-ordered through other outlets.

I think we all saw this coming trink38.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jul 27 2011, 05:29 PM)
the release date for Rush's upcoming Time Machine 2011: Live in Cleveland concert DVD/Blu-ray has been pushed back one month from September 27th to Tuesday, October 25th.

fists crying.gif

A reason for the delay might be because the guys who filmed the show are also working on a live Iron Maiden DVD simultaneously which was filmed the same week as the Rush DVD shoot, and both are due to be released around the same time...

On another note, I really hope the guys release a CD version of this...cause I want an audio recording of this tour more than anything really...even if it's a download only thing, I'll take it.

A live CD with the DVD would be great. It would also be nice if they included some more 'goodies' as bonuses. I felt really let down by the Spirit of Radio soundcheck we got on the R30. It would be nice to have a full live version from the period as a bonus video, since they (strangely) did not make any PW videos. Or maybe PW -era "Jacob's Ladder" live. ph34r.gif

QUOTE (wilb1972 @ Jul 28 2011, 03:34 PM)
A live CD with the DVD would be great. It would also be nice if they included some more 'goodies' as bonuses. I felt really let down by the Spirit of Radio soundcheck we got on the R30. It would be nice to have a full live version from the period as a bonus video, since they (strangely) did not make any PW videos. Or maybe PW -era "Jacob's Ladder" live. ph34r.gif

I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

I'm hoping the add some goodies to match the "time machine" aspect. I'm REALLY hoping for some 90's shows! Even if not with this release then another Replay, and soon!!!

Another replay of old stuff would be great - how about 'Exit...Stage Left' in full length or the '97 T4E shows they filmed in Toronto.