which rush album can you not stop listening to ..

racefaceec90

Hemispheres. I'd lost my CD of it and gosh knows what happened to my cassette version. Went forever without listening to it. Being stubborn, it didn't want to rebuy it but realized it was to important not to have. Now that I have it again, I can't stop.

Caress Of Steel is up there as well.

Power Windows.

I get hooked on an album for awhile... last one was Presto.

The few songs I HAVE from Counterparts.

(Specifically Cut to the Chase and Double Agent.)

Over and over and over.

It makes me really want the album RIGHT NOW. D:

(..I may end up jacking files off the internet for now and then just getting the CD when I can.)

QUOTE (racefaceec90 @ Jun 15 2011, 12:43 PM)
for me it's power windows.i know that it's been said a billion times already but man what an awesome album biggrin.gif 2.gif common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif cheer.gif 653.gif just awesome 2.gif

Power Windows is the best album ever.

I haven't listened to a full Rush album in one sitting for years. The older ones have become too familiar or over-played and the newer ones are...ahem...not to my taste.

Moving Pictures has been the staple in my car rotation. i have a couple Rush mix tapes (really cd's, but tapes is so fun to say) with a wide spectrum of rush genres...

but the one CD i have played over and over again for a few months is Moving Pictures. This whole time machine tour thing really got me back into it. can't wait for the cd/bluray relase of time machine so i can hear the whole moving pictures set live.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Jun 15 2011, 03:53 PM)
Hemispheres. I'd lost my CD of it and gosh knows what happened to my cassette version. Went forever without listening to it. Being stubborn, it didn't want to rebuy it but realized it was to important not to have. Now that I have it again, I can't stop.

Caress Of Steel is up there as well.

These are the two for me as well.

I've been listening to Grace Under Pressure and Power Windows quite a bit lately. I love Alex's ripping licks on those two Albums.