• Pack up Daddy and blow
    • Keep cracking us up
    • Bite Me
    • Die a horribly violent death
    • Join Rush
    • Meet Neal Peart for a bottle of wine and bury the hatchet
    • Bury the hatchet in Its head
    • Be ignored

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ May 11 2011, 06:22 AM)
Hahaha! I actually like Cosy Toses but damn this poll is classic!

I don't know what to choose.

He does type about his daddy a lot.

I wonder if Cosy Toes likes Jane's Addiction?

Signed,

"HAD A DAD"

Jane's Addiction are/were/will be shite.

Where's the option for: "TRF members need to grow a pair, and develop sense of humour"?

Daddy goes to Dublin tomorrow, watch out for a devastatingly handsome man in an "ld Rish Good, New Rush Bad" T-shirt smile.gif

Cozy is a guy?

never would have thought

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 11 2011, 06:36 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ May 11 2011, 06:22 AM)
Hahaha!  I actually like Cosy Toses but damn this poll is classic!

I don't know what to choose.

He does type about his daddy a lot.

I wonder if Cosy Toes likes Jane's Addiction?

Signed,

"HAD A DAD"

Jane's Addiction are/were/will be shite.

Where's the option for: "TRF members need to grow a pair, and develop sense of humour"?

Daddy goes to Dublin tomorrow, watch out for a devastatingly handsome man in an "ld Rish Good, New Rush Bad" T-shirt smile.gif

Actually, you're not even really offensive or anything close to being a troll. However, you do need some new material though. tongue.gif

I think Cosey's threads are entertaining at times. I don't find those kinds of threads so entertaining as of late because stupid threads like this one seem to outnumber any Rush threads worthwhile of discussion.

QUOTE (usb_connector @ May 11 2011, 01:14 PM)
I think Cosey's threads are entertaining at times. I don't find those kinds of threads so entertaining as of late because stupid threads like this one seem to outnumber any Rush threads worthwhile of discussion.

But are Rush worthy of discussion?

It's beyond doubt that they aren't as good as they used to be, even if they can occasionlly pull things off live.

Far better to spread Neil hate - although I'm starting to feel sorry for him now, it's time big-nose got some stick.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 11 2011, 09:22 AM)
QUOTE (usb_connector @ May 11 2011, 01:14 PM)

But are Rush worthy of discussion?

It's beyond doubt that they aren't as good as they used to be, even if they can occasionlly pull things off live.

Far better to spread Neil hate - although I'm starting to feel sorry for him now, it's time big-nose got some stick.

The simple fact that a Rush FORUM exists means someone deems Rush worthy of discussion. Presumably, people join to take part in this discussion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Personally, I like to look at things in a positive manner when I can. Are they as good as they used to be? That's all in the eye of the beholder. Yes, Geddy's voice has changed, but that happens naturally with age. Yes, Neil is getting older and his drum solos are starting to slow down. BUT, the songs they've played on this tour have been played to perfection instrument-wise. Presto finally has some balls, 2112 has this really cool darker take when tuned down AND MP has essentially been re-recorded on this new tour.

I think Rush is still playing amazingly well, especially for their age. Don't think that just because you have a strong opinion that you can pass it off as fact. There are MANY Rush fans who disagree with you (just look at the concerts they're selling out that get great reviews, the people who still buy their RECENT live albums and the fans who still go to see them more than once per tour).

No they aren't as good as they used to be, but they are better in some ways. These things happens with age and if you continue to be as spiteful as you are right now, maybe puberty will hit you with a shovel and you'll become as crotchety as Neil is right now.

~Cheers! trink39.gif

QUOTE (usb_connector @ May 11 2011, 01:38 PM)
No they aren't as good as they used to be, but they are better in some ways. These things happens with age and if you continue to be as spiteful as you are right now, maybe puberty will hit you with a shovel and you'll become as crotchety as Neil is right now.

~Cheers! trink39.gif

I thought I'd reached puberty - until I pissed out of it...

Hold on, that's the wrong sex for me - I think...

Daddy is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more crotchety than Neil, he evn crotcheted himself a Neil style hat...

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 11 2011, 10:22 AM)
Daddy is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more crotchety than Neil, he evn crotcheted himself a Neil style hat...

That must be one hell of a hat.

QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 11 2011, 04:36 AM)
...where's the option for: "TRF members need to grow a pair, and develop sense of humour"?

ah

you're at the wrong site for that, lad

trink39.gif

QUOTE (ghostworks @ May 11 2011, 11:20 AM)
QUOTE (Cosy Toes @ May 11 2011, 04:36 AM)
...where's the option for: "TRF members need to grow a pair, and develop sense of humour"?

ah

you're at the wrong site for that, lad

trink39.gif

Aren't testicles normally formed in the womb? If so...they should already be "grown".

And what about the female TRF members? Is there an implication that they should attempt to "grow" testicles? Are there seeds for that?

QUOTE (CMWriter @ May 11 2011, 06:59 AM)
Really? Personal attacks on a fellow TRF member?
Is that really necessary?

sometimes i guess, when someone seems to go out of their way with every and any post to be vindictive, spiteful, and or personally hateful to the band we are discussing here, I see no reason to be civil at all. not to mention the creepy daddy references that come off like a traumatized pedophile victim.

QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ May 11 2011, 11:06 AM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ May 11 2011, 06:59 AM)
Really? Personal attacks on a fellow TRF member?
Is that really necessary?

sometimes i guess, when someone seems to go out of their way with every and any post to be vindictive, spiteful, and or personally hateful to the band we are discussing here, I see no reason to be civil at all. not to mention the creepy daddy references that come off like a traumatized pedophile victim.

Not to mention Cosy being rude and insulting towards fellow TRF members and trying to drag everyone down with negative energy and bad vibes. CT is just a nuisance that can be easily ignored.

Archived