new Alex contest

sdaly

Whoever wins that contest is in for one helluva time! That sounds awesome!

Someone break down the costs... I wonder what time with Alex is actually billed out as. laugh.gif Would be funny if it came down to like, $2.50.

I am sorely tempted...but I don't know if a) I could get time off work or cool.gif anyone would want to go with me. Meeting Al would be a dream come true, though...sigh.

I'm off on Fridays so when I win I won't even have to call in sick. biggrin.gif

Lookin' forward to meeting Al and those "VIP" seats. This will mean I'll see them 3 times in 10 days since I already have tix for Portland on 6/28 and The Gorge on 7/3.

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Mar 25 2011, 07:28 PM)
QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 25 2011, 06:33 PM)
Not available in Canada. :'(

Well THAT doesn't make much sense huh.gif Hmm...where are Alex, Geddy and Neil from again....? I'm not quite sure...

In a perfect world it would be available to Canadians only and it would be for the Hamilton show.

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 25 2011, 07:35 PM)

Well THAT doesn't make much sense huh.gif Hmm...where are Alex, Geddy and Neil from again....? I'm not quite sure...

In a perfect world it would be available to Canadians only and it would be for the Hamilton show.

I might have to agree with you on that actually laugh.gif and I'm not even from Canada. It just makes more sense if they did it that way for some reason and I'm actually surprised that it didn't happen that way. I'm sorry that you're not able to take part sad.gif

I sent an email to the advertising and promotions department to see why Canada, NY and Fla are exempt from the contest. angry.gif

We'll see why.

KK

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Mar 25 2011, 07:42 PM)

I might have to agree with you on that actually laugh.gif and I'm not even from Canada. It just makes more sense if they did it that way for some reason and I'm actually surprised that it didn't happen that way. I'm sorry that you're not able to take part sad.gif

It doesn't really matter. I wouldn't be able to qualify anyway because the fine print states you need to make a purchase to get an entry. I don't buy any music equipement from Musician's friend because of the high shipping cost and the fact that my local music store usually gives it to me for cheaper .

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 25 2011, 08:27 PM)
QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Mar 25 2011, 07:42 PM)

It doesn't really matter. I wouldn't be able to qualify anyway because the fine print states you need to make a purchase to get an entry. I don't buy any music equipement from Musician's friend because of the high shipping cost and the fact that my local music store usually gives it to me for cheaper .

Yeah thats very true but I thought there was a separate entry form on the site without having to buy anything? huh.gif

QUOTE (Kubla~Khan @ Mar 25 2011, 08:20 PM)
I sent an email to the advertising and promotions department to see why Canada, NY and Fla are exempt from the contest.  angry.gif

We'll see why.

KK

Response from Musician's Friend...

Response Via Email(Sarah) - 03/25/2011 06:34 PM

Thank you for your recent inquiry.

Each state has their own individual laws and regulations regarding sweepstakes and unfortunately in New York and Florida those residents are not eligible for any sweepstakes via Musicians Friend. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns, or if you are not completely satisfied with the service you have received from us today. We appreciate your feedback.

We appreciate you choosing Musician's Friend. Have a great day!

1-800-449-9128

Customer By Web Form - 03/25/2011 06:07 PM

Why is the Alex Lifeson contest exclude NY and Florida?

Well, I entered. Not a fan of Vegas in June but for this, I'll suck it up and go. laugh.gif

Archived