Top Five Best Games of All Time?

Good,bad,andrush

Definitely in my top 5. The new pikmin 3 for Wii U was great too.

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/244210/600full-pikmin-2-cover.jpg

my others would probably be

Mario 64

Twisted Metal

Contra

Zelda: Ocarina

Just got Pikmin 3 for free with Mario Kart, but I don't know if I'll play it. I don't even really know what type of game it is.

Definitely in my top 5. The new pikmin 3 for Wii U was great too.

my others would probably be

Mario 64

Twisted Metal

Contra

Zelda: Ocarina

Just got Pikmin 3 for free with Mario Kart, but I don't know if I'll play it. I don't even really know what type of game it is.

Dude, trust me the Pikmin series is awesome. Definitely recommended if you like Zelda & Mario. Give it a fair chance and see if it sucks you in. it may take a little bit to get used to the controls, but once you do it's very addicting.

Summary: Pikmin 3 is a reimagined, mass-action strategy title from the critically acclaimed Pikmin series. Players take control of 3 explorers and an array of cute Pikmin in a struggle for survival. By exploiting the unique abilities of these little Pikmin creatures, players solve puzzles, battledangerous predators and forage for food needed to save the explorers' home planet.

Edited by Rushman14

Arcade:

Pong

Pacman

Missile Command

Centepede

Gauntlet

PC:

Grim Fandango

SimCity 3000

Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight

Freecell

The Incredible Machine

Console:

Batman: Arkham City

Beatles Rock Band

Red Dead Redemption

LA Noire

Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (and not because I made it...)

Honorable mention to Tetris and Breakout. And Joust, Spy Hunter, Track and Field, Paperboy, Space Harrier, and Dragon's Lair.

Runescape 2004-2006, 10/10 (OSRS = 7/10, Rune2006 7/10)

Pokemon: RBY, Fire Red, Emerald, Platinum, X/Y (respectively: 9/10, 8/10, 8/10, 9/10, 9/10)

Super Smash Brothers Melee, 9/10

Animal Crossing: Population Growing, 8/10

Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga, 7/10

Here I go,

Honorable Mention:

Goldeneye

I loved this game but hated the "remaster".

5. God of War

a great game! Lots of fun and I really enjoy history so the Ancient Greek setting was awesome!

4. GTA5

This is my favorite GTA game, the story is unforgettable. I just love it so much.

3. Pokemon FireRed

Love the original Pokemon, this is the most memorable.

2. Diablo 2

I spent countless hours grinding and building up my characters online. My first game I played online. One of the most memorable games ever. Except for my top pick...

1. Final Fantasy X

My all time favorite game, my favorite story, my favorite characters, my favorite music, my favorite gameplay, my best memories of gaming. Spent hundreds of hours of playing the game and grinding and getting celestial weapons. Love the remaster of this, I have so many hours of gameplay on it. Greatest game of all time. Who agrees with me?

Edited by Pars123

Pikmin 1/2 were great. Haven't played 3.

Pikmin is Nintendo IP which should have caught on much more than it did

I bought MarioKart 8 and got the free copy of Pikmin 3. Haven't played it yet.

Pikmin 1/2 were great. Haven't played 3.

Pikmin is Nintendo IP which should have caught on much more than it did

I bought MarioKart 8 and got the free copy of Pikmin 3. Haven't played it yet.

do_eeettt.png

Here I go,

Honorable Mention:

Goldeneye

5. God of War

a great game! Lots of fun and I really enjoy history so the Ancient Greek setting was awesome!

4. GTA5

This is my favorite GTA game, the story is unforgettable. I just love it so much.

3. Pokemon FireRed

2. Diablo 2

I spent countless hours grinding and building up my characters online. My first game I played online. One of the most memorable games ever. Except for my top pick...

1. Final Fantasy X

My all time favorite game, my favorite story, my favorite characters, my favorite music, my favorite gameplay, my best memories of gaming. Spent hundreds of hours of playing the game and grinding and getting celestial weapons. Love the remaster of this, I have so many hours of gameplay on it. Greatest game of all time. Who agrees with me?

Only thing that keeps FFX from my #1 is Fallout 3.

Here I go,

Honorable Mention:

Goldeneye

5. God of War

4. GTA5

3. Pokemon FireRed

2. Diablo 2

1. Final Fantasy X

Only thing that keeps FFX from my #1 is Fallout 3.

I honestly forgot about Fallout 3! Good choice! I don't know the exact amount of time I spent on it, but I had all the expansions and completed all the stories!

I could never rank the "greatest" video games of all time since everyone's tastes are so different, but allow me to take a shot at this myself:

5) Bioshock

4) Sonic The Hedgehog 2

3) Super Mario 64

2) Goldeneye (original N64)

1) Pokemon: Gold & Silver (and HeartGold/SoulSilver remakes)

For 15 years of my life, I have never gotten more enjoyment playing a video game than I have the Pokemon series, and its hallmark was the second generation, where they expanded on the working formula and didn't add too much, but created a greater story, and let you explore the old region to get a (still unprecedented) 16 total badges.

Even if you've beaten the game dozens of times, chances are you missed something and that's what makes constantly restarting so much fun.

• Like 1

I've been thinking about this for a bit. So many games, but I'll give it a shot...

Zork - the game that started it all

Ultima IV - old school RPG

Doom - must. kill. monsters.

SimCity - manage the minutia and watch your skyscrapers grow

Call of Duty - I eventually had to stop playing FPS that shoot people. My brain can't handle it.

Mass Effect trilogy (less the last 10 minutes). A fantastic RPG.

The Incredible Machine - build Rube Goldberg devices

Crusader Kings II - easily the greatest game I have ever played (at over 1200 hours so far). Grand strategy at its finest!

• Like 2

I've been thinking about this for a bit. So many games, but I'll give it a shot...

Call of Duty - I eventually had to stop playing FPS that shoot people. My brain can't handle it.

Crusader Kings II - easily the greatest game I have ever played (at over 1200 hours so far). Grand strategy at its finest!

WOW you know what Zork is???

That's might impressive lol. The last time I saw a Zork game was on an olllllllllllllllllllllllllllld IBM I believe.

• Like 1

That's might impressive lol. The last time I saw a Zork game was on an olllllllllllllllllllllllllllld IBM I believe.

Well, that makes me feel quite unyoung ... ;)

It's hard to believe it was nearly 35 years ago and I was a mere middle school whelp.

It's hard to believe it was nearly 35 years ago and I was a mere middle school whelp.

Zork plays a prominent role in Cline's "Ready Player One". As does Rush. Man I loved that book.

Zork plays a prominent role in Cline's "Ready Player One". As does Rush. Man I loved that book.

Oooo...I don't know that one - I'll have to check it out.

Thanks, LedRush. :)

Xevious, Asteroids, Tempest, Galaga and the incredible Mario World. The first 4 I mentioned did cost me a lot of money and even more of my nerves, back in the day. Nonetheless I loved to play those games, well almost every night for years and years.
  • Like 1

I'm gonna get so much hate for this ahahah

Recently played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team and I have to say that replaying it after 3+ years is a welcome back to one of my favorite games

Xevious, Asteroids, Tempest, Galaga and the incredible Mario World. The first 4 I mentioned did cost me a lot of money and even more of my nerves, back in the day. Nonetheless I loved to play those games, well almost every night for years and years.

Did you play much Phoenix? That had some great sound effects as well :hail:

• Like 1