Disgusting foods

Good,bad,andrush

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Feb 25 2011, 11:07 PM)
You're not alone. Mara hates eggs. I love them

and they make you fart too, which is nice.

I hate organ meats.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 2 2011, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (summer_sky @ Mar 2 2011, 06:42 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 2 2011, 05:31 PM)

*crunch*
"this corn is raw!"
"isnt it crisp?..."
"of course its crisp its RAW!"
"cant you just taste the the vitamins!?!"
"couldnt we take pills!.. and cook the corn.."

name the film. smile.gif

"WarGames"! *she shouts as she rolls her ear of corn in a slice of thickly buttered bread*

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif applaudit.gif you got it! actually it was the dad who was rolling it in the buttered bread before he held his tooth in pain smile.gif

i nevertheless bow to your prowess!

Heya Lerxt, just to be clear,

I know it is the Dad in the movie who spins his ear of corn in his bread slathered with butter. I was trying to be funny by referring to myself in the third person wink.gif

Love the movie 'WarGames' smile.gif

QUOTE (summer_sky @ Mar 3 2011, 12:18 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 2 2011, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (summer_sky @ Mar 2 2011, 06:42 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Mar 2 2011, 05:31 PM)

*crunch*
"this corn is raw!"
"isnt it crisp?..."
"of course its crisp its RAW!"
"cant you just taste the the vitamins!?!"
"couldnt we take pills!.. and cook the corn.."

name the film. smile.gif

"WarGames"! *she shouts as she rolls her ear of corn in a slice of thickly buttered bread*

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif applaudit.gif you got it! actually it was the dad who was rolling it in the buttered bread before he held his tooth in pain smile.gif

i nevertheless bow to your prowess!

Heya Lerxt, just to be clear,

I know it is the Dad in the movie who spins his ear of corn in his bread slathered with butter. I was trying to be funny by referring to myself in the third person wink.gif

Love the movie 'WarGames' smile.gif

AAAAhhhh, I didt get that! laugh.gif applaudit.gif

I think I realized I don't like taco salad. I love tacos, but taco salads just ruin the entire point. They ruin the point of eating tacos and they ruin the point of eating salad.

Look up the real men of genius taco salad inventor om YouTube for a good laugh.

Squid, Octopus, Kalamari, Lobster. I don't care how you cook it, I loathe that stuff. I'm good with any other food provided it isn't overly greasy. Edited by usb_connector

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 5 2011, 06:09 PM)
Squid, Octopus, Kalamari, Lobster. I don't care how you cook it, I loathe that stuff. I'm good with any other food provided it isn't overly greasy.

Arrgh, matey 1287.gif

This seafood is delicious!

And oysters, yum wub.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Mar 5 2011, 06:17 PM)
Squid, Octopus, Kalamari, Lobster. I don't care how you cook it, I loathe that stuff. I'm good with any other food provided it isn't overly greasy.

Arrgh, matey 1287.gif

And oysters, yum wub.gif

To each his own I suppose. I'm always open to try new recipes, but I have yet to find one I like.

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 5 2011, 06:23 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Mar 5 2011, 06:17 PM)

Arrgh, matey 1287.gif

And oysters, yum wub.gif

To each his own I suppose. I'm always open to try new recipes, but I have yet to find one I like.

Mmm, love that stuff too. But I wouldn't share my lobster with ya 'cuz I'm "shellfish..."

QUOTE (Cygnals @ Mar 6 2011, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 5 2011, 06:23 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Mar 5 2011, 06:17 PM)

Arrgh, matey 1287.gif

And oysters, yum wub.gif

Mmm, love that stuff too. But I wouldn't share my lobster with ya 'cuz I'm "shellfish..."

laugh.gif would you care to share a decent recipe then? My girlfriend just loves shellfish.

I don't have any seafood recipes because down here it's hard to buy any. But just look online tongue.gif

And as for another disgusting food...

I can't really eat vienna sausages.

And I'm sure there are human body parts in there 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Mar 8 2011, 03:22 PM)
I don't have any seafood recipes because down here it's hard to buy any. But just look online tongue.gif

And I'm sure there are human body parts in there 062802puke_prv.gif

Those things are nasty. What's scary is how they're almost one of those required kiddie foods; almost every mom has tried to feed her kindergartner Vienna sausages. The kid usually eats two or three before the light comes on and the truth is revealed.

I bet the Viennese really hate the association with these vile little tubes of mystery meat.

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 8 2011, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Mar 8 2011, 03:22 PM)

And I'm sure there are human body parts in there  062802puke_prv.gif

Those things are nasty. What's scary is how they're almost one of those required kiddie foods; almost every mom has tried to feed her kindergartner Vienna sausages. The kid usually eats two or three before the light comes on and the truth is revealed.

I bet the Viennese really hate the association with these vile little tubes of mystery meat.

Seriously...what are they...?

confused13.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 9 2011, 05:08 AM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Mar 8 2011, 03:22 PM)

And I'm sure there are human body parts in there  062802puke_prv.gif

As far as I know, Vienna sausage is more of a translated North American term referring to those little nasties in a can that I used to like as a kid. I think the European ones are longer and thinner...more similar to what we'd call hot dogs. However, when you think of what's in a hot dog, it's all generally the same garbage. ALTHOUGH a hot dog (as we North Americans know it) seems nothing like a canned Vienna sausage.