Cleveland Live DVD/Blu-Ray

tripdad

Will you buy the Cleveland DVD/Blu-Ray?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Cleveland DVD/Blu-Ray?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jan 15 2011, 11:28 PM)
I'm really hoping they won't do another Snakes Live and slow their tempos down 25% and play like they're dead. laugh.gif

Otherwise, you bet your ass I'm buyin it the day it's released!

I also hope they don't do a GuP Tour thing, and play alot of songs at 1.5x rate. I thought that my I had pressed fast forward the first time I listened to YYZ from GuPT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVx71Fp0vSI

QUOTE (Sir Lerxst @ Jan 17 2011, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jan 15 2011, 11:28 PM)
I'm really hoping they won't do another Snakes Live and slow their tempos down 25% and play like they're dead. laugh.gif

Otherwise, you bet your ass I'm buyin it the day it's released!

I also hope they don't do a GuP Tour thing, and play alot of songs at 1.5x rate. I thought that my I had pressed fast forward the first time I listened to YYZ from GuPT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVx71Fp0vSI

they're showing off in that vid. I don't think they care about showing off at this point in their lives.

I'll buy it as soon as possible! I'm sitting right on Geddy's side & hope to make the video!! I can't get enough of all thier live dvd's. I just bought Chronicles today for 5 bucks ( didnt even know there was a video for this) oops.gif I'm sure I will be rocking tonight though!!!

It should be filmed @ MSG tongue.gif but yep, first day

I probably wont buy it. I never bought the S&A live DVD. I have both R30 and Live In Rio. I certainly like them but while I think about it, I've only watched them probably twice each.

Of course I am!

Rush is not only playing my hometown (after snubbing it last year), but they're FILMING IT.

And I'm going to be in attendance.

This what we in the industry call a "no-brainer".

I attended two shows on this tour and thought it was the strongest set list aside from Rush in Rio. I'll definitely be buying this one!

Absolutely! The Time Machine Tour was my first ever Rush show, back in April. 1022.gif

It will be amazing to relive that night through watching the DVD. Of course, the DVD still doesn't compare to seeing it live, but still. tongue.gif

Iron Maiden recorded their shows in Chile and Argentina which will be done by the guys at Banger Films. Coincidentally, Rush recorded their DVD shoot 5 days later, which means that both DVDs are going to be done by Banger Films, which subsequently means that Banger will be working on 2 concert DVDs this year. IDK how long the process to produce, edit, and finish a concert DVD is, but at this rate, we won't see the Rush DVD until next year.

But considering the fact that during the 2008 leg of the S&A, the Atlanta show (July 2008) was filmed for the purpose to get songs like Ghost of a Chance on film and the S&A Live DVD was released only 4 months later, I'm sure the guys at Banger can work their a**es off and finish working on the DVD by the summer (unless the "special" 2 nights in LA are filmed too for some reason) and have it out by the fall. If not this year, then next year with a coincide release with Clockwork Angels.

Edited by PolarizeMe

I can't even imagine the thought of NOT having this DVD, when it is released!!!!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif