New Year's Eve

Janie

I'm working today until about 5pm. I'll go home after that and have dinner with my wife and kids. After that we'll watch some DVDs or TV until around midnight. Then, we'll watch the ball drop in Times Square. Hopefully, I'll be able to stay awake that long.

Nothing too special. I prefer New Years Eve to be a quiet one.

Have a great time everyone! Be safe!

Spent alot of my free time over christmas drinking plenty of beer so dont really mind about not doing anything tonight,id rather stay in and scroll the forums maybe some Tv HAPPY NEW YEAR had to say it now,I suffer from premature congratulations laugh.gif

Well unfortunately for me, I'll be spending New Years alone tonight. My fiance has to work and just..nothing much else is going on in the family/friend circuit. I'm not too bent up about it...like everyone else has been saying "just another day" and I'd still be spending the night alone even if it wasn't New Years. Besides, I'd much rather be safe at home then out and about on the roads with 50%+ drivers being drunk but if something happens to come up then awesome! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif But if not, then oh well smile.gif. I'll be making myself some dinner and probably end up watching some movies and maybe having a few drinks for myself.

For those of you who do go out, just be safe and have fun biggrin.gif .

We stay home and spend a quiet evening, usually watch the fireworks on TV, have a quick toast and head to bed.... Yeah, we're boring.

We don't go out because we don't like to drive on "amateur night." ohmy.gif

Staying home, cuddling with my wife, and watching my Indiana Hoosier basketball team likely get destroyed by the #2 OSU Buckeyes. We have no desire to go out...the roads are bad and the drivers are worse.

nada, home alone while nursey works. listing on Ebay for the first time in about 3 years, so that's like new all over again. Twilight Zone marathon for background noise and who the hell thought wrestling belongs on Sci Fi is an A HOLE! I mean not that I don't dig it, but it was fine on USA network...anyway Diane'll be home by 12 (hopefully) so maaayyybe we can smooch at midnight

if not I'll see if I can smooch her whenever laugh.gif

resolution? to never mention the 365 day plan from another thread ph34r.gif laugh.gif

Still down here in NC with mom. Spending it with her. Flight Tuesday was cancelled due to all the backlog of flights - flying tomorrow morning at 8 a.m. This is my first NYE without my husband in ten years. Very bizarre feeling. Just got off the phone with him. Feel like my right arm is missing.

But glad I was here for my mom for the holidays, my stepfather passed in January, so I wanted to be here for her.

Well, I did spend NYE Day with my son...went to get him a haircut, saw a movie (Gullivers Travels), ordered out Chinese food, quiet night after that. He's off to bed, I have my wine and my Hickory Farms sampler...it's all good.

Been contemplating the year...its not been a bad one really. Hoping for more positive experiences in 2011.

Happy New Year!

We took the dogs for a run at the park, ordered pizza; it's been very low key.

Right now I am watching a History Channel show on the sex culture of Pompeii. Holy cow, those people were some seriously horny bastards. If it moved, they f*cked it fifty different ways. . .

Oh yeah - Happy New Year!

Happy new year's!

QUOTE (Mara @ Jan 1 2011, 01:47 PM)
We took the dogs for a run at the park, ordered pizza; it's been very low key.

Right now I am watching a History Channel show on the sex culture of Pompeii.  Holy cow, those people were some seriously horny bastards.  If it moved, they f*cked it fifty different ways. . .

Oh yeah - Happy New Year!

I think I dated some girl from Pompeii back in uni. tongue.gif

Archived