Cats!

Mr. Not

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Apr 5 2011, 07:38 PM)
My bud Slink. He likes to get close.
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/6cylrider98/kitties039.jpg

He looks like the kind of cat that scores the good nip.

• Like 1

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 6 2011, 04:43 AM)
Thanks for the good wishes for Aspen! While she seems to be be feeling a bit better, I'm having trouble getting her to take the antibiotics...not good. Biting my nails waiting to hear more tomorrow.

How's Aspen doing? heart.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Mar 27 2011, 12:59 AM)
http://www.catsforgold.com/catsforgold.png

I had to do a double-take on this, and I almost laughed my head off! icon_really_happy_guy.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Apr 6 2011, 04:52 AM)
Thanks for the good wishes for Aspen! While she seems to be be feeling a bit better, I'm having trouble getting her to take the antibiotics...not good. Biting my nails waiting to hear more tomorrow.

Well, the vet called today and there's nothing seriously wrong, which is good. It looks like her tummy troubles are probably caused by inflammation due to allergies, so the tricky part is going to be finding what she's allergic to. I've had a number of suggestions of foods that are known to cause less allergic reactions.

The other issue is she seems to have a bit of a cough or sneeze that started today...I hope she didn't pick something up at the vet's.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 7 2011, 04:01 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Apr 6 2011, 04:52 AM)

Well, the vet called today and there's nothing seriously wrong, which is good. It looks like her tummy troubles are probably caused by inflammation due to allergies, so the tricky part is going to be finding what she's allergic to. I've had a number of suggestions of foods that are known to cause less allergic reactions.

The other issue is she seems to have a bit of a cough or sneeze that started today...I hope she didn't pick something up at the vet's.

Hope she gets better soon. hug2.gif heart.gif hug2.gif

Found a dead one in my front yard this morning. Thought about sharing with you guys after I double bagged it and put it in the trash, so sorry...no pic. In any case looks like it was in a fight or something, had an ear pretty well mangled and some fur missing (there were some clumps near by) but no visible damage aside from that. A couple of years ago there were some dogs that roamed the area and were killing cats on a nightly basis but this was no boating accident...I mean this was no dog attack...too little damage.

In any case that's my contribution to this thread.

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ May 1 2011, 10:49 AM)
Found a dead one in my front yard this morning. Thought about sharing with you guys after I double bagged it and put it in the trash, so sorry...no pic. In any case looks like it was in a fight or something, had an ear pretty well mangled and some fur missing (there were some clumps near by) but no visible damage aside from that. A couple of years ago there were some dogs that roamed the area and were killing cats on a nightly basis but this was no boating accident...I mean this was no dog attack...too little damage.

Wow what a stupid post. On par like most of your posts in this forum.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ May 1 2011, 10:51 AM)
QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ May 1 2011, 10:49 AM)

Wow what a stupid post. On par like most of your posts in this forum.

That post would be appropriate in a thread about roadkill. This is not a thread about roadkill.

Invisible, there are ways to be irreverent AND funny. You haven't quite learned the second part yet.

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ May 1 2011, 02:49 PM)

Oh God, please don't post something like this. Please.

From what I've seen, Invisible To Telescopic Eye really has nothing to offer here at TRF... And I feel bad for saying that, but after a post like that I suppose it's deserved.

My cat Whisky:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250695_215424838489245_100000651907366_725314_8367636_n.jpg

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Jun 3 2011, 08:23 PM)
From what I've seen, Invisible To Telescopic Eye really has nothing to offer here at TRF... And I feel bad for saying that, but after a post like that I suppose it's deserved.

My cat Whisky:
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/250695_215424838489245_100000651907366_725314_8367636_n.jpg

Ohhh.., what a beauty..! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Btw, who is that gorgeous kitty from your April 5th post? I just wub.gif the way its face is against the arm of the couch. b_sigh.gif