Cats!

Mr. Not

QUOTE (Ovningskora @ Mar 2 2012, 07:17 PM)
http://i.imgur.com/XL5N0.jpg

forget it, i'll just assume a mod hadn't seen it and try to get them to edit the pictures out..

sorry for spamming. i'm kind of known for that though.

My mom had to put her African American Cat down the other day. I guess he fell and broke his leg and there wasn't much to do for him. His name was Jeremiah (which I've always felt was a great name for a cat). He was 16...Dumb as a rock but a nice cat anyway.

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen here on TRF...The cat was a C-o-o-n cat..and I typed C-o-o-n cat...but for some reason it auto corrected African American...I swear to God this is true...Mods help me out.

Just for the record everywhere African American comes up...I'm typing c-o-o-n as in Maine c-o-o-n Cat!!!!....WTF is up with that!!!!!????

How 'bout that racist auto correct.

If you put the letter C-O-O-N together...TRF autocorrects it as African American....WTF!!!!!!

Edited by Invisible To Telescopic Eye

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Mar 4 2012, 10:45 PM)
My mom had to put her African American Cat down the other day. I guess he fell and broke his leg and there wasn't much to do for him. His name was Jeremiah (which I've always felt was a great name for a cat). He was 16...Dumb as a rock but a nice cat anyway.

hug2.gif I'm so sorry for the loss of Jerimiah - he seemed like a sweet kitty... hug2.gif

rose.gif

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Mar 4 2012, 05:45 PM)

So sorry to hear about her kitty. I know it's tough to get used to them not being around hug2.gif

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Mar 4 2012, 05:45 PM)

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen here on TRF...The cat was a C-o-o-n cat..and I typed C-o-o-n cat...but for some reason it auto corrected African American...I swear to God this is true...Mods help me out.

Just for the record everywhere African American comes up...I'm typing c-o-o-n as in Maine c-o-o-n Cat!!!!....WTF is up with that!!!!!????

How 'bout that racist auto correct.

If you put the letter C-O-O-N together...TRF autocorrects it as African American....WTF!!!!!!

Sorry about your mom's cat, that breed is beautiful. I did a double take on the African American part then read on to see what happened. wtf.gif laugh.gif

thisis Butterfly, she is up for adoption at the local Petsmart. My girls put in a couple of hours a week helping the rescue place there.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/6cylrider98/kittiespetsmart012.jpg

she can be grumpy at times. biggrin.gif

Edited by ridertoo98

QUOTE (ridertoo98 @ Mar 20 2012, 12:34 AM)
thisis Butterfly, she is up for adoption at the local Petsmart. My girls put in a couple of hours a week helping the rescue place there.
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/6cylrider98/kittiespetsmart012.jpg
she can be grumpy at times. biggrin.gif

hug2.gif wub.gif cat.gif heart.gif Awwwww........! heart.gif cat.gif wub.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 27 2012, 02:00 PM)
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-gifs-scary-panties.gif

laugh.gif