Who of all of us here is the.....

vital signz

I would wager that I am the biggest Rush fan in Twin Falls, Idaho. 1022.gif

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs123.ash2/39502_1573141016281_1468216679_31502673_1017469_n.jpg

My son being a close second! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I don't know any Rush fans anywhere...except on this board. I know lots of people who've heard of Rush, but they would never specifically call themselves a fan.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 24 2010, 11:13 AM)
It's got to be someone (unlike me) who loves every Rush song from ever album, no matter how bad it is! tongue.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/smile_13_text.gif

Of my friends, and people I know - it's definitely me... after becoming a member of this site, I realized that's as far as my #1 fan border extends. Some of you people are nuts! (in a good way) wacko.gif

I know I am at the Diavik Diamond Mine, possibly the #1 fan in the Northwest Territories and definitely the #1 fan in my hometown in British Columbia.

#1 ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

Well at the very minimum in my high school class of 1988 (which had about 800-900 of us) I was always and still am known as the guy who rips on guitar and loves Rush. So I am number one in that regard.

And I will claim the city of Parkland, FL as the Number 1 Rush fan. I would probably go as far as all of Fort Lauderdale....lol.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Aug 24 2010, 11:28 AM)
I know I'm the biggest fan in my workplace.

Beyond that, not so sure.

I'm comfortable with that...

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Aug 24 2010, 08:28 AM)
I know I'm the biggest fan in my workplace.

Beyond that, not so sure.

I'm definitely known as the Rush geek at work. 1022.gif

I've put a lot of thought into this and did a few hours of research by re-reading a lot of old threads in order to determine who I thought was the #1 Rush fan, and I think I've come to the obvious choice that very few will disagree with.

The #1 Rush fan on TRF, and maybe even the whole world is...

CHRIS LANGONE! yes.gif common001.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=57537

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 24 2010, 10:13 AM)
It's got to be someone (unlike me) who loves every Rush song from ever album, no matter how bad it is! tongue.gif

Good point.

There are folks here who claim they like EVERYTHING Rush has done. I think they're full of shit, but that's what they claim and I have no way to disprove it. If it's true, then I guess one of THEM would be the #1 fan and not me, since there are definitely Rush songs I don't like, and even whole albums where I only like 1 or 2 songs.

Probably the #1 fan in Hooksett...yes, even beating Der Trom (but he'll even agree to that - by a small margin). But in all of New Hampshire, I'm sure I have some contenders - my sister will say that she's a bigger fan than I, and I'm sure that Multiplied Reaction will say that he's a bigger fan than I am as well...and I know of many other Rush fans in New Hampshire as well, that aren't on TRF who would say so as well - but in my heart.gif I know I'm #1 trink39.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif

Archived