• Monsters Inc.
    • Cars
    • Ratatouille
    • Wall-E
    • Up
    • Toy Story 3

Inspired by the Toy Story 3 thread.

WALL-E

Don't know what it is about this one but it just gets to me. I love it so much. Great story, amazing characters, amazing music.

I'll list my top 5:

Wall-E

Toy Story 3

Finding Nemo

The Incredibles

Toy Story/Monsters Inc.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen Wall-E or Up yet, so my favorite of the rest of those is easily The Incredibles. I love how it's family-appropriate, yet it seems like an "older" movie.

Wow. What a list. I like them all, and with a 4 year old and a 6 year old at home, I get a steady diet of all of them. Nemo is my fav.

I haven't seen them all but my top favorite is Finding Nemo, followed closely by Monsters Inc and then the Incredibles.

My son LOVES the Incredibles. He wants to watch it constantly. First it was Finding Nemo and now, this one. I know each movie line by line I think!

Toy Story. It started it all and redefined what animation was. I can also tell they put more effort into that movie.

Toss up between Toy Story and The Incredibles but I'm giving the edge to Toy Story here. I'm going to see the 3rd one with my family this Saturday so that should be a lot of fun.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 23 2010, 09:33 AM)
I haven't seen them all but my top favorite is Finding Nemo, followed closely by Monsters Inc and then the Incredibles.

My son LOVES the Incredibles. He wants to watch it constantly. First it was Finding Nemo and now, this one. I know each movie line by line I think!

Finding Nemo is great, but the guy who plays the dad fish sucks and ruins it IMO.

Tough choice but I had to go with Wall-E. All the Pixar movies are so original and creative but Wall-E is tops.

runners up:

Up

Incredibles

Toy Story 2

Cars. I like it, my grandson likes it, and there is some factual car stuff in there. Have the video game, too.