Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I guess it's still not safe to post in here.

It was a cool pic. You had an "enjoying life" look about you.

Jk, here's actual me from about 3 years ago (I don't look any different) at my high school's battle of the bands

Did your band win the battle?

It wasn't actually a competition but they host one every Homecoming and it was my senior year so we did play very well. Even if it was 4-5 shitty pop punk songs. In defiance of such a horrible and whiny genre, I wore one of my Rush T-shirts to at least show SOME musical legitimacy.

Presto?..

I guess it's still not safe to post in here.

It was a cool pic. You had an "enjoying life" look about you.

Jk, here's actual me from about 3 years ago (I don't look any different) at my high school's battle of the bands

Did your band win the battle?

It wasn't actually a competition but they host one every Homecoming and it was my senior year so we did play very well. Even if it was 4-5 shitty pop punk songs. In defiance of such a horrible and whiny genre, I wore one of my Rush T-shirts to at least show SOME musical legitimacy.

Presto?..

No, it's from the Time Machine Tour.

• Like 1

My daughter Danielle :wub: and I yesterday evening. I stopped by Savannah Ga for a quick dinner and visit on my way back from Fla....

10577015_348143888676594_938170515492354854_n.jpg

• Like 8

How come you don't smile anymore Narp?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcCutwhLnQE

After the photo was taken Danielle was reviewing them on her phone and said "Dad, why do you always look so serious?".... :huh: I have no idea. I am pleasant enough I hope but you just can't read it on me.... :)

My daughter Danielle :wub: and I yesterday evening. I stopped by Savannah Ga for a quick dinner and visit on my way back from Fla....

I love her tattoo.

I thought it was part of her dress! :LOL:

Nope its permanent. I've never had a problem with it. My kids have made mostly very good choices and decisions so far. My sons Fly By Night owl on his lower arm was questionable. He will be in academia all of his life most likely so I think he will get away with it. As for my daughters, I like it and think it suits her....

After the photo was taken Danielle was reviewing them on her phone and said "Dad, why do you always look so serious?".... :huh: I have no idea. I am pleasant enough I hope but you just can't read it on me.... :)

The next time someone's about to take your photo just think of boobies. The smile will come :7up:

• Like 1

Gotsta crack a little smile Narp! You look kind of sad. :( I do love the pic though and her tattoo is pretty cool.

• Like 1

Our water up here is crazy-warm. Usually it's about 52º and lately it's been 65º. I've never heard of it being this warm before.

Don't you worry about other sharks that are more of a threat?

I'm a diver and I go out of my way to dive with sharks. For the most part they are really nothing to worry about. And it's true that they are more afraid of you than you are of them. They certainly are in more danger from people than people are from them :(

Sharks are just misunderstood. Are they capable of emotions?

With the caveat that there is no way we will ever know what's actually going on in my head I would say not really. I'm sure they feel basic stuff like fear, but I don't know if that is an emotion or a gut instinct. I wouldn't think fish to be capable of more complex things like happiness, love, or what have you.

Aaaaaaaand I'd guess they're happiest when finding a slow moving meal, meaty and tasty. Say, like a diver?

Heh, it just so happens I looked up shark attack statistics just the other day. It turns out that 90% of documents attacks since the 1500s were made at the water's surface or shoreline, as opposed to underwater.

Out of the hundreds of sharks I've seen over many hundreds of dives, I have never felt in danger from one.

Have you ever been in the water with a Great White or Tiger?

I have, on many occasions. I've done cage diving with white sharks, and a couple of those dives were done in a deep cage, about 30' down. I was sitting on top of that cage (no bars around me), and the sharks completely ignored me.

I've seen many tigers in various parts of the world and one tiger in particular, Emma, in the Bahamas, is used to people and I was able to pet her. Here's a pic of me photographing Emma:

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o371/x1yyz/tigerbeach_2010-1191_zps146b1dd6.jpg

That's amazing! I'd love to be able to do that. I love diving also. :)

• Like 1

Me riding a coaster at Cedar Point last summer. The guy in front of me was some other random dude at the park and he obviously knew where the cameras where and provided the most epic photobomb.

$20 well spent on this ride photo.

181293_10201209579552768_1024539649_n.jpg

• Like 8

I love her tattoo.

She got that about 10 years ago when she went to college and it still has good color. I thought they faded over time... :huh:

18769_1308303944921_912416_n.jpg?oh=765e59dee6db66cef9db5332a21812e3&oe=545BB747&__gda__=1417076596_7a5709b959b023248068eb95a756c62f

This is the face I make whenever I get in trouble. Gets me out of trouble every time

Do you say "I am the great Cornholio" when you make that face as well?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/ba/Cornholio.jpg

• Like 4

18769_1308303944921_912416_n.jpg?oh=765e59dee6db66cef9db5332a21812e3&oe=545BB747&__gda__=1417076596_7a5709b959b023248068eb95a756c62f

This is the face I make whenever I get in trouble. Gets me out of trouble every time

Do you say "I am the great Cornholio" when you make that face as well?

Damn I suck. I wish I would have come up with that one.... :LOL:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zdoldVaa944/VAd0mXMIfEI/AAAAAAAAAS8/i9-z3GPrLQY/s1600/adele%2Bstyled%2Bpic.jpg
  • Like 4