What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Just bought a new 46" HDTV for less than half the original price. 1022.gif

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Feb 28 2011, 12:38 AM)
omg,, that was the best date in five years,, maybe eva,, is it to early to think that this one is keeper? wub.gif

I dunno,,, i am ready for a new adventure with her

She said yes to a second and a third and a fourth etc.....

Cant wait,, the chemistry we have is like no other i have experienced

Oh, Ryan - things are looking up for you! Sweet! So pleased for you..! heart.gif rose.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Mar 1 2011, 03:51 PM)
QUOTE (tkdryan @ Feb 28 2011, 12:38 AM)
omg,, that was the best date in five years,, maybe eva,,  is it to early to think that this one is keeper?  wub.gif

I dunno,,, i am ready for a new adventure with her

She said yes to a second and a third and a fourth etc.....

Cant wait,, the chemistry we have is like no other i have experienced

Oh, Ryan - things are looking up for you! Sweet! So pleased for you..! heart.gif rose.gif

x2 - that is awesome and I have my fingers crossed for you!

Mara's being out of surgery and doing fine smile.gif

Yesterday's I forgot to mention: finding out the temporary manager at work likes Rush when he saw my pics. He's never been to a show, so isn't a huge fan, but it's a good sign that he thinks favorably of them.

And he's just sooooo different from our outgoing manager new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Getting my computer working again. The lead conked out on Monday night, so I couldn't use it all day yesterday.

Also that Mara is doing well. wub.gif smile.gif

I dunno if this specifically made my day today but it certainly was strange...

in school today we were preforming deep myofascial release techniques on eachother and I was treating my friend who has been kinda down lately. So I was treating her, I had my eyes closed and just kinda tapped into something that 1. made the fascia release and 2. made my eye water at the same time. She said she felt a really big release when I did that, so I dunno wtf happened. I wonder if Im tuning into her energy and maybe it released and went into me because after that I was in a bad mood the rest of the day. Not pissed off, just sad. My teacher has been saying that these sorts of things can happen during a massage treatment, you just have to be open to it.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Mar 2 2011, 09:05 PM)
I dunno if this specifically made my day today but it certainly was strange...
in school today we were preforming deep myofascial release techniques on eachother and I was treating my friend who has been kinda down lately. So I was treating her, I had my eyes closed and just kinda tapped into something that 1. made the fascia release and 2. made my eye water at the same time. She said she felt a really big release when I did that, so I dunno wtf happened. I wonder if Im tuning into her energy and maybe it released and went into me because after that I was in a bad mood the rest of the day. Not pissed off, just sad.  My teacher has been saying that these sorts of things can happen during a massage treatment, you just have to be open to it.

nice find!

uh, do you hafta take it on yoursnelf like that?

can't you send it off somewhere else...like into a houseplant or something?

no wait, the plant doesn't have blood or breathe. hmm, how about a stray cat? unsure.gif

Funny story ahead cool.gif

So my mom and I got in an argument this morning for a very stupid reason. I spent the night wih my father and forgot to shave. She picks me up in the morning and gets pissed off, and tells me that i look hideous and that that is the reason why I haven't had a girlfriend in so long and why I don't have a job (I never applied anywhere; I make money by tutoring as of now) and she was rambling and whatever. I truly let my feelings out and told her that if somebody cared about me enough, they wouldn't care if I look hideous or not (plus, my ex and this other girl I was talking to awhile back liked my beard better than a clean-shave)...and blah blah. I told my mom she was being superficial, and she kept saying the same things.

She punished me and couldn't really think of a way how, sincei hadn't been punished in so long and since I don't do what normal kids do (watch tv, go party, play video games, etc.) finally she decided she wouldn't let me play in the band and that I could listen to anything but prog. Wow. Well, what made my do today was that just a few minutes ago, she called, realized she just lost another argument, and agreed to listen to hemispheres with me! Rock on mom! 1022.gif

Ladies' Basketball team from my school just won the state quarterfinal! 64 - 32 -- yeah, we pretty much slaughtered the other team! It was awesome. Can't wait for semifinals tomorrow

Edit: We're facing the toughest team in the class tomorrow. But if we win, that means the championship won't be too tough!

Wish the ladies luck.. But they've got a pretty good band there, too.

Battle of the bands!.. at a basketball game. laugh.gif

Edited by CMWriter

Well, I know that most of you are students but this teacher is excited to get a brand new piece of equipment that will bring my classroom out of the stone age. I didn't even know it was coming. A very nice surprise. If any of you kids have seen a document camera, it's what I'm getting. I have to share it, but I don't care. I have a document camera to use!

A picture perfect day off with my amazing wife...

...nothing epic, just ran around all day, did some shopping, ran some errands, had some Chinese food for dinner, watched TV, laughing, etc.

We were driving and were laughing like mental patients as we tried to name as many Simpsons characters as we could.

After 20 years together, spending time with her still means the world to me.