What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Going from 5 days left to 4...

:dweez:

Make that 4 days to 3... Bought the ladies in the office ice-cream to celebrate. Quart-size...a decadent ice cream orgy.

:dweez: :dweez:

giphy.gif

Thank you to the person, (I think it was one of the women here) who turned me on to Iced Earth! :wub:

Going from 5 days left to 4...

:dweez:

Make that 4 days to 3... Bought the ladies in the office ice-cream to celebrate. Quart-size...a decadent ice cream orgy.

:dweez: :dweez:

giphy.gif

I am about to facilitate my last ever quarterly district workshop, which will leave me with only two days left!

:cheerleader:

• Like 2

...and driving to work, Boston's Don't Look Back came on. :)

Great song for a surely great day for you goose! :)

Sure I'm slightly jealous but yeah, good for you! :cheers:

Thanks, JohnnyB!
  • Like 1

Putting on this tshirt for my final day of work!

http://www.dyeheads.com/products/3/1036422.png

Congrats on the last day and best wishes for future adventures !!!

• Like 1

Congrats on the last day and best wishes for future adventures !!!

Thanks, BC! I'll have way more time for hockey now!!!
  • Like 1

Congrats you lucky dog!!

:7up: :cheers:

Woof!
  • Like 1

countdown-clock-0-370x229.jpg

:dweez: :7up: :yay: :cheerleader:

:haz:

• Like 2

Very cool T! Where'd ya get it?

• Like 1

A few years ago I bought the complete series of Friends, the extended edition with over five extra hours of scenes inserted back into episodes.

I loved it.

I then stupidly sold it.

Regretted it.

Today I won it on eBay for £23.00!

I shall never part with this show again! My second favourite sitcom after 30 Rock.

A few years ago I bought the complete series of Friends, the extended edition with over five extra hours of scenes inserted back into episodes.

I loved it.

I then stupidly sold it.

Regretted it.

I shall never part with this show again! My second favourite sitcom after 30 Rock.

I hate that fu***** show!! :LOL: :P

I loved it.

I then stupidly sold it.

Regretted it.

Lol I grew up with it and it's still amazing!

I loved it.

I then stupidly sold it.

Regretted it.

Trash,

But to each their own :cheers: . Like,The Big Bang, How I Met Your Mother, and a few others. Just not funny too me. But life goes on. Glad you got back what you sold. Smart seller!! :D

I loved it.

I then stupidly sold it.

Regretted it.

Trash,

But to each their own :cheers: . Like,The Big Bang, How I Met Your Mother, and a few others. Just not funny too me. But life goes on. Glad you got back what you sold. Smart seller!! :D

I hated Friends too. The only reason I watched it back it then was because my uni flatmates watched it while hording the bong. So I was torn between hate for the show and love for the smoke. What could I do?

• Like 1

Went to Danish Airshow 2016 yesterday. 140.000 people attended the event which was amazing. The only downside is that I didn't get to see the flyby of a B52 bomber, but we decided to split a little before time, to avoid getting stuck in traffic.

http://www.danishairshow.dk/images/made/files/images/news/11633_Turkish_Stars_2518_536_300_80_c1.jpg

http://www.danishairshow.dk/images/made/files/images/aircrafts/Swiss_AF/SP_Display_5petite__536_300_80_c1.jpg

13498140_611125789057008_7734246251373124072_o.jpg

• Like 6

Don't know where to ask this question and it doesn't merit a new thread.

Could one of you cool folks who is up on everything tell me what drug is referred to as "spice"?

Edit: Never mind. I looked it up. It was being spoken about on our local police activity page. Nasty stuff, and has bad long-term effects according to several posters who have family members smoking the crap.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I’ve been going to this barber close to where I live for over 4 years and I’ve been a loyal customer ever since. But lately, it’s been hard because I work late at my job and he’s already closed by the time I get home on weekdays. And weekends, he tends to have a lot of people in line and thus, I have to wait 30 minutes to an hour just to get a haircut and I don’t have time for that since I have a lot things to do since I couldn’t do anything during the weekdays since I’m working late. And he also keeps raising his price an extra dollar every year, which is also becoming too much. Well, last week, I decided to go to this barbershop just right across the street from where I work. So not only is it very convenient since they’re right across the street from work, but they also charge $2 less than my regular barber. So, anyways, I was very happy with the new haircut and was glad I went.

Well, last Saturday (which was the day after I got my haircut), I ran into my barber outside while I was running errands. He just came back from closing his shop and I ran right into him and I was so embarrassed because here I was with a freshly cut head of hair and he knows he wasn’t the one who cut it. I tried to be nonchalant and said hello and he said hello right back as we passed by each other.

I’ve never felt so embarrassed before. I can’t believe this happened. I’ve never ran into my barber outside the barbershop in the four years I’ve been going to him and now (of all times), I run into him now. What do you think my barber thought when he saw me with the new haircut? Do you think he is probably upset? Should I never go to him again since I probably angered him?

The above post on another forum I frequent. You get some strange questions on forums, but this is the strangest I have encountered.