What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

My middle daughter just gave us the news that she and her boyfriend are engaged! :heart: :heart: He is an awesome guy, and we couldn't be happier! No news on where or when, but that's ok! :) :) We're so happy for them! (Image due to corresponding entry in "what pissed you off today" sigh . . . .never a dull moment!

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Unknown_4.png

Yay, lovely news!! :ebert:

• Like 1

Nothing unexpected has occurred detrimentally.....YAY! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/yaycelebrants.gif

:banana:

My middle daughter just gave us the news that she and her boyfriend are engaged! :heart: :heart: He is an awesome guy, and we couldn't be happier! No news on where or when, but that's ok! :) :) We're so happy for them! (Image due to corresponding entry in "what pissed you off today" sigh . . . .never a dull moment!

That's so nice! Better get the runner back out and get it spruced up! :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

My first legit pint of Guinness, slow-poured in a small pub in Dunlaven. The place was mostly empty, but had a great time chatting with a few locals who were watching and betting the horseraces. Edited by goose
  • Like 3

How exciting!!!
  • Like 1

I'm on Day Six of vacay :)

It's also my first time here on TRF in those six days. Looks like it's been a perfect time to be absent from Music of the Spheres...

:lol; Like watching a twenty-car pile up on the freeway!

How exciting!!!

Thanks! I hope Ireland is treating you well!

How exciting!!!

Thanks! I hope Ireland is treating you well!

So far! Driving on the wrong side is a fun challenge!
  • Like 2

The entire series of "DEXTER" arrived today, and I'm in the middle of the Pilot episode right now.....I remember what a laugh riot this show was!

After spending six months in storage then two weeks sitting on my desk due to some sort of weird error, I just got my desktop computer up and running correctly! Man, this is a great 'puter and makes me realize how old, slow, and decrepit my laptop is.

Bonus: now I have access to all my music again :haz: Now to set things up so that this 'puter interfaces with my stereo in the living room...

The entire series of "DEXTER" arrived today, and I'm in the middle of the Pilot episode right now.....I remember what a laugh riot this show was!

I've been thinking of re-watching this show!
  • Like 1

After spending six months in storage then two weeks sitting on my desk due to some sort of weird error, I just got my desktop computer up and running correctly! Man, this is a great 'puter and makes me realize how old, slow, and decrepit my laptop is.

Bonus: now I have access to all my music again :haz: Now to set things up so that this 'puter interfaces with my stereo in the living room...

Sweet!

Dexter was a laugh riot?

Are you talking about a different show that wasn't about a serial killer?

• Like 1

Dexter was a laugh riot?

It had some really funny black humour. The show was a riot andand ask at times chilling.

Call me a wimp I could not finish season 7 haha

• Like 1

Dexter was a laugh riot?

It had some really funny black humour. The show was a riot andand ask at times chilling.

Yes, it did have some great black humor but I would never call it a laugh riot. Overall, it might be the darkest show i've ever seen.

Why couldn't you finish season 7?

Hopefully you didn't watch the abomination that was season 8. Never have I seen a show so great decline into such garbage with possibly the worst ending for a TV show ever. It went on a steady decline starting with season 5 (it picked up again in season 7) but I don't think anyone could have foreseen how terrible the final season would be.

Dexter was a laugh riot?

Yes, it did have some great black humor but I would never call it a laugh riot. Overall, it might be the darkest show i've ever seen.

Hopefully you didn't watch the abomination that was season 8. Never have I seen a show so great decline into such garbage with possibly the worst ending for a TV show ever. It went on a steady decline starting with season 5 (it picked up again in season 7) but I don't think anyone could have foreseen how terrible the final season would be.

Lol I have a strong stomach and honestly never had any issue with the show until Tom Hanks Jr's son joined the show...it made me feel sick the stuff he did I actually couldn't cope!!

I have seen a lot of worse stuff but that really grossed me out.

I can't even remember why...

Dexter was a laugh riot?

Agreed. It was such a novel concept!

I felt like the last couple seasons were really stretching it, and they should have ended it earlier. However, the finalé was pretty good.

• Like 1

Dexter was a laugh riot?

You gotta look at the BIGGER PICTURE. There's a TON of comedy if you look for it! You know what one thing is that makes me laugh everytime? Ya know the title theme? right at the end of it, Dexter is walking away from his apt. and just after he passes a support for the outside roof, he moves his eyes forward, and sound puts in a 'BLING' sound....that always killed me! LOL (still does!)

Dexter was a laugh riot?

I got on to this show while it was still in production, and watched til the end. It was quickly picked up by Netflix, and I went back a few times to watch specific episodes and such....then, the other day, someone told me I needed to watch DEXTER And I realized: "HEY! I KNOW that has to be available now!" so I DID!!! Maybe I'm a SERIAL KILLER at heart, eh?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/devil%20dance%20banana.gif

I need my "HAPPY STABBY KNIFE"! WHERE IS MY "HAPPY STABBY KNIFE"?!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banananinja.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Weapons/M1918%20Trench%20Knife-%20Happy%20Stabby%20Knife.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Novak got eliminated from Wimbledon. I don't really care who wins. Anyone but Novak. He ruined men's tennis for me. Edited by Boots

I actually woke up HAPPY this morning! YAY! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/YES-2.gif