Happy Birthday Mara

spirit of radio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy Birthday, Mara! You are just the best and it's nice to have you here!

HAPPEH BIRTHDAY KAYANNE!!! common001.gif cheer.gif

Thanks so much to all of you. I really enjoy reading all of these; it's a nice little boost! And everybody needs a mood-lifter.

Happy Birthday Mara! trink39.gif

You're possibly the only person on Earth who's hatred of eggs rivals my own. Soooooo, for your birthday I've prepared THE MOST disgusting egg on the planet (which probably means that it's the nastiest food in the universe). It's balut (a 'delicacy' from the Philippines)...an egg with a mostly-developed chicken/duck embryo inside = a billion times more foul than the typical egg! It's so foul that if you're anywhere within 50 feet of it, you'll probably feel repulsed. Anyways, enjoy biggrin.gif

Grossness warning alert!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/BALUT.jpg

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Feb 19 2010, 12:43 AM)
Happy Birthday Mara! trink39.gif

You're possibly the only person on Earth who's hatred of eggs rivals my own. Soooooo, for your birthday I've prepared THE MOST disgusting egg on the planet (which probably means that it's the nastiest food in the universe). It's balut (a 'delicacy' from the Philippines)...an egg with a mostly-developed chicken/duck embryo inside = a billion times more foul than the typical egg! It's so foul that if you're anywhere within 50 feet of it, you'll probably feel repulsed. Anyways, enjoy biggrin.gif

Grossness warning alert!

Eeeeww. I have heard of those, and the mere thought of eating one makes my stomach clench.

But that close-up is one of the grossest things ever.

QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 19 2010, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Feb 19 2010, 12:43 AM)
Happy Birthday Mara!    trink39.gif

You're possibly the only person on Earth who's hatred of eggs rivals my own.  Soooooo, for your birthday I've prepared THE MOST disgusting egg on the planet (which probably means that it's the nastiest food in the universe).  It's balut (a 'delicacy' from the Philippines)...an egg with a mostly-developed chicken/duck embryo inside = a billion times more foul than the typical egg!  It's so foul that if you're anywhere within 50 feet of it, you'll probably feel repulsed.  Anyways, enjoy  biggrin.gif

Grossness warning alert!

Eeeeww. I have heard of those, and the mere thought of eating one makes my stomach clench.

But that close-up is one of the grossest things ever.

I'm pretty daring when it comes to food and being in this hemisphere (blatant 2.gif reference), I've eaten a lot of weird shit and smelled all kinds of funk BUT I'll never eat that! That smell is one of the grossest things ever. At least the odor of CRAP is identifiable! laugh.gif

Mara, I am sorry that I am so late but I hope that you had the best of birthdays. cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif hug2.gif trink39.gif

Archived